Our client will be tasking this individual with ensuring their eCommerce B2B and B2C sites are consistently delivering industry leading performance. You would be focused on improving the performance and stability of client’s web properties and provide tools, checklists, and automation required for empowering developers, QA, SRE, engineering, and architecture teams to track and optimize desktop and mobile performance incessantly.
- Analyzes the performance of the eCommerce application and backend services; fine-tunes the application to achieve the best performance.
- Works on backend Commerce platforms, various services using SOAP, REST or micro-services to extract the best of the performance; and helps build a stable and highly responsive eCommerce application.
- Works on JSP/Java code and backend Commerce application as needed and ensures quality of new products and features through performance engineering.
- Shifts Left Performance analysis in Devops cycle.
- Collaborates proactively with multiple distributed value streams, vendors, service providers and ensures product artifacts (stories, epics, features, acceptance criteria, etc.) that are pertinent for platform performance are completed as planned.
- Builds roadmaps and leads prioritization.
- Partners closely with the Business, Development, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to identify the environment requirements for the performance goals of the projects and maintains an efficient CI/CD pipeline.
- Helps engineering teams establish and achieve software performance goals.
- Establishes consistency of performance measurement, observation, and tooling approaches.
- Develops, employs, and increases adoption of automated internal and external tools that help improve quality, improve performance, increase deploy frequency, and enhance the overall platform experience.
- Contributes code to streamline performance and removes bottlenecks.
- 4+ years of Development Lead (Java/J2ee application) or performance engineering lead or System/Solution Architect in ecommerce solutions.
- 10+ years of professional Information Technology experience delivering large-scale system solutions applications in large scale eCommerce applications.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce application and building responsive eCommerce application/product
- Ability to discern performance impact across the full stack including web, caching layers, CDN and memory, file system, and relational databases.
- Passionate about optimizing performance bottlenecks.
- Excellent understanding of emerging web technologies to support the development of eCommerce website products.
- Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and optimizations of large-scale deployments on high volume sites.
- Experience in finding the root cause of performance bottlenecks with profiling tools.
- Passionate about optimizing performance bottlenecks with strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proven skills in leadership, collaboration, advocacy, governance, and consensus building.
- Proven ability to effectively mentor junior team members on design, website load modeling, programming, and testing techniques.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $85.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- What is your work authorization ? (3. US Citizen, 2. GC, 1. Visa/EAD
- J2EE: 10 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
DescriptionAs a Senior Java Engineer you will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively. You will be involved in all areas of delivery, with the technical.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
Position SummaryConsultants in the Development practice are advanced software engineers. They are competent and experienced in a number of tools and technologies, and learn new ones quickly. They design and develop software, solve complex problems, troubleshoot.