- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have the pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- You have experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Exposure to Elixir, Phoenix, or another functional programming language.
- Experience with UX and workflow design
- Effective at implementing acceptance criteria requirements
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with global teams
- E-commerce experience
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc)
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 7 years (Preferred)
- Elixir: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
Position SummaryConsultants in the Development practice are advanced software engineers. They are competent and experienced in a number of tools and technologies, and learn new ones quickly. They design and develop software, solve complex problems, troubleshoot.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.
More jobs by this company
Position: Android DeveloperDuration: 12+ monthsLocation: RemoteExperience: 7-8 yearsVisa: No H1Most important skills: 7 + year's experience in native mobile app development on Android; and hands-on experience in Kotlin, Java RX and/or React native code.
The Expertise You Have· Bachelor's degree or higher· 2-6 years of software development experience· 2-6 years of Java EE development experience· 1-2 years of experience on Cloud and microservices· Investment/financial services expe
CORE SKILL- Should have deeper understanding of core F&O functionality on D365 (including but not limited to AR, AP, GL, FA)D365 Integrations technical lead: 1. A techno-functional resource that can lead integration efforts from multiple ISV that are.
We need two senior Tableau Developers (Certified Preferred) with development expertise for Reporting to senior Managers. Communication skills must be great, and the ideal candidate will have experience in Financial environments like Banking, Commercial.
Job Description: Brilliant Infotech Inc. is looking for Jr to mid-level Java Developer with the following skills:Backend (80%): Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Security, Restful APIs, Spring Cloud Streams, Kafka, JUnit, Automation Testing, Performance.
Job Title: Java Developer/ Java Programmer (multiple positions)Remote (some roles may require hybrid)Full time/ Permanent opportunityNote: Brilliant Infotech encourage minimum 6 years experienced OPT, CPT, H4 EAD, USC, GC candidates to apply for this.
BI Developer(SQL/Crystal Reports)Hybrid/ New York City or Melville, NYWe need a senior Business Intelligence Developer with experience working with Crystal Reports. This project is a migration to nCino (nCino is a plus, not required) so heavy SQL is.
Position : ThoughtSpot (Data Engineer)Duration : 12+ monthsVISA : USC or GC onlyLocation : 100% RemoteExperience : 5-7 yearsRole Type : C2CClient/ Domain : VeriskThis is the update for this role: focused 50% on ThoughtSpot Administration and 50% on the.
Position : Full Stack Developer (W2 or 1099)Duration : 12+ monthsVISA : USC or GCLocation : 100% RemoteExperience : 5-7 yearsRole Type : W2/1099Client/ Domain : PWCBackfill & only 1 round of interview for 1 hr.Job Description: ResponsibilitiesAs a Full.
Node/React DeveloperRemote (Georgia)We need a Node/React developer based out of Georgia. They can work remote 100% but need to be in GA. What You’ll NeedExperience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.jsSkills building.
Position: Sr. C++ Software Developer - Hybrid(W2)Duration: 12+ monthsLocation: Hybrid (Any of the 13 locations blow 3 days onsite a month)Visa: USC & GCExperience: 10 yearsAlbuquerque - NM, American Fork - UT, Boston - MA, Covington - KY, Greenwood Village.
Title : UX StrategistDuration: Long TermLocation: RemoteRequired Skills/ Qualifications:Own the end-to-end research process - design, plan, conduct research, and analyze resultsCollaborate with product teams to develop a UX strategy based on their situation.
Title: Node.js Backend DeveloperLocation: Mt. View, Ca or Seattle, WA - Hybrid work (initially remote up to 3-4 weeks only)The Ideal CandidateDegree Required: Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in a reputed institutionRequired/must.