ServiceNow GRC IRM and BCM Architect/Developer
Baltimore, MD, Full-time, On -site (Remote Temporarily)
Description of Work:
- Serve as the Principal ServiceNow application developer responsible for implementing GRC/IRM solution design using best industry practices
- Facilitate requirements gathering and document requirements
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include new or modifications to applications, forms, flow, workflow, UI policies, UI actions, Business Rules, ACLs, UI Builder, and any other configurations required to support client processes
- Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the team lead.
- Create and use update sets and XMLs to move customer configuration and data between environments
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis.
- Participate in discovery sessions and process definitions with team lead and other developers
- Lead efforts and provide guidance in requirements gathering and developing/documenting process workflows
- Develop ServiceNow solutions and push developments from DEV to TEST to PROD using Agile methodologies
- All other duties as assigned or directed
Basic Qualifications: Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Master's degree and 10+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor's degree and 12+ years of experience in a training-related field
- 7 years of direct development experience with the ServiceNow platform - UI Actions, UI Policies, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Policies, Email Scripts, Roles / Groups.
- 5 years of experience with importing and exporting data to ServiceNow using data loads, transform maps and transform scripts.
- 5 years of experience developing ServiceNow GRC/IRM (Governance Risk and Compliance / Integrated Risk Management) modules including good understanding of Authority Documents, Citations, Policies, Control Objectives, Acknowledgment Campaigns, Entity Types, Risk and Audit processes in ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- Solid ServiceNow Developer knowledge and experience
- Experience with ServiceNow App Engine Studio with UI Builder
- Experience designing and developing ServiceNow process flows and workflow
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Risk and Compliance
- ServiceNow Business Continuity Management (BCM) Micro-certification
- ServiceNow Data Import experience
- Agile development
- Systemintegration (SOAP, REST, Stored Procedures, Queues, etc.)
- Experience with process flow documentation creation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $75.00 - $85.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- ServiceNow: 5 years (Required)
- GRC/IRM: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
We’re looking for a ServiceNow Developer to support our government client and become an integral part of our team as well. Join Aleph One Consulting for a rewarding career.Why join Aleph One Consulting?Aleph One Consulting is committed to delivering.
Innovation. Agility. Experience.We deliver innovative solutions not IT.Madiba creates the opportunity through innovative solutions for businesses to deliver new value. As a certified SAP Partner, Madiba is at the forefront of SAP’s latest technology.
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a doer who believes in contributing to something that makes a difference?Bring your passion. Join PMI.Application Developers (Multiple Openings), Project Management Institute, Inc., Newtown Square, PA:Design,.
StatSocial delivers the industry’s leading Audience Insights Platform, Silhouette™, empowering marketers to identify and reach the audiences that matter most to their brand. Using its patented Identity Graph, they are able to merge an individual’s interactions.
Security Services Consultant - EPMWho we are: CyberArk is seeking a skilled communicator and technically proficient professional to join our elite Endpoint Privilege Management (“EPM") services team. As experts in enterprise security and CyberArk’s solutions,.