Senior CAD/CAM Software Engineer
Burlington, MA or remote in EST time zone
LightForce Orthodontics is seeking a talented Senior CAD/CAM Software Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. As a Senior CAD/CAM Software Engineer, you will be in a leadership position supporting LightForce's 3D tools, enabling internal and external users through performant algorithms and intuitive user experience.
As a Senior CAD/CAM Software Engineer, play a critical role that enables the company in a period of exponential growth. You will be responsible for designing, building, maintaining and improving our 3D architecture. You will make sure that all 3D development within the organization is well designed and enables future development and long-term maintainability.
LightForce Orthodontics hires committed, self-motivated employees and then gives them the freedom and flexibility to do great work. You will help to grow a fantastic engineering team and industry-changing tech company, to advance the orthodontic profession, and to provide positive health benefits to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Make significant contributions to the design, architecture and implementation of our web-based digital treatment platform
- Own every part of the process: from design through development, testing, and delivery
- Collaborate with multiple teams to collect needs and assist in implementation.
- Collaborate and coach other junior software engineers.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience building CAD, CAM, FEA or CFD applications
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related quantitative field
- Extensive knowledge of WebGL, 3D web ecosystem (Three.js or Babylon.js)
- Experience working on 3D computational geometry problems or geometric modeling concepts
- Prior experience developing and optimizing graphs and graph algorithms
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement benefits / accounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Paid parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
At LightForce Orthodontics we use advanced manufacturing technologies and proprietary CAD software to create the world's best orthodontic treatment experience. We create 100% patient-matched orthodontic ceramic brackets designed from digital impressions with the goal of reducing treatment duration for patients and chair-time for clinicians.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.Visa sponsorship available if.
About UsAt Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world's largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.