We are Promevo! Promevo is one of Google’s top 10 partners in the world and we’ve won Google Partner of the Year four times. Promevo provides a client first mentality by understanding our clients’ needs and selling and implementing the newest solutions from Promevo and Google to meet those needs.
In addition to Google technology, Promevo's SaaS Platform (gPanel) provides our clients with a centralized user management interface providing administrators with visibility and control over all of their users' data and settings with its robust suite of security features. We walk beside our clients to help them achieve their digital transformation and infrastructure goals by also providing Professional Services such as migrations, custom app development, fast track deployments, and white glove services.
This is an exciting time to be part of Promevo as we are growing rapidly. If you have a passion for building software and creating solutions, you may be the person we need to join our team as a Software Developer.
As a Software Developer at Promevo, you will combine your critical thinking and coding skills to develop, improve and fix existing, internal software. To be successful in this role, you will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem solving. You will work closely with other Developers to build robust software.
By joining the Promevo Team, you will find that our company culture is at the heart of our success. Promevo’s core values center around building trust, investing in care of each other, owning our work, respecting our differences, and engaging in positive attitudes. By living out these values each day, we build supportive teams that nurture development and growth, both individually and professionally.
Our Promevo team members are committed to living out the values below:
- Build and Extend Trust – Show respect and listen. Do what you say you will do. Be transparent and dependable.
- Keep it Human – Invest in relationships. Show empathy. Do right by others. Take care of yourself, your family, and each other.
- Own It – Become an expert in your role. Own the outcome. Finish what you start. Answer for the results.
- Differences Make Us Stronger – Respect Differences. Seek to include different perspectives. Learn from each other.
- Attitude is Contagious – Be fully engaged. Take pride in what you do. Spread your positivity. Courage. Energy. Passion. Purpose.
- Producing clean code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Observing system behavior via logging and other instrumentation to identify and correct issues
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Become Google certified as a Cloud Engineer or Cloud Architect within the first 90 days of hire
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field,or coding bootcamp
- GCP Certification, strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience with node.js, Google Cloud Platform, Git
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases, both relational and NoSql
- Willingness and ability to learn new languages and technologies, and step outside of your comfort zone
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
What Promevo Offers
- Competitive base salary
- Paid major holidays
- Health, dental, and vision coverage with employer contributions
- Parental Leave
- Short term disability, long term disability & life insurance
- A competitive 401k package with employer match
- PTO that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Development and training opportunities that support career growth
Promevo LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran disability or genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law in employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
Position SummaryConsultants in the Development practice are advanced software engineers. They are competent and experienced in a number of tools and technologies, and learn new ones quickly. They design and develop software, solve complex problems, troubleshoot.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.