Position: Quality Assurance SME
Clearance: Must have a DoD Position of Trust, or ability to gain a clearance
FT/PT Status: Full-Time Employment
Location: Remote (Office location is Fairfax, VA)
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
• Conduct full accessibility audits for web sites according to 508 regulations and WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Identify and assist in the correction of Section 508 non-compliant content.
- Utilize JAWS, WAT (Web Accessibility Toolbar), WAVE, and Color Contrast Analyzer tools to perform accessibility testing on websites.
- Produce Section 508 compliance reports, establish milestones for a corrective plan of action, and monitor progress.
- Detect issues and assess the pros and cons of possible strategies.
- Compile and present information orally, visually and in writing.
- Identify and assist in the correction of Section 508 non-compliant source code.
- Make recommendations for improvement and present findings to the client.
Education/Skills/ Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
- Previous experience in web testing, development, or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with JAWS, WAT (Web Accessibility Toolbar), WAVE, and Color Contrast Analyzer tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to assess risks and issue
- Must have a thorough understanding of Section 508 technical standards, the reasonable accommodations process, assistive technologies, and how to mitigate and resolve complaints.
In accordance with Executive Order 14043 - Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, Kreative Technologies requires all employees assigned to a federal contract to be vaccinated. Employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a physician's note or a religious request for accommodation to Human Resources for review. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause Kreative Technologies undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
We’re looking for a ServiceNow Developer to support our government client and become an integral part of our team as well. Join Aleph One Consulting for a rewarding career.Why join Aleph One Consulting?Aleph One Consulting is committed to delivering.
Innovation. Agility. Experience.We deliver innovative solutions not IT.Madiba creates the opportunity through innovative solutions for businesses to deliver new value. As a certified SAP Partner, Madiba is at the forefront of SAP’s latest technology.
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a doer who believes in contributing to something that makes a difference?Bring your passion. Join PMI.Application Developers (Multiple Openings), Project Management Institute, Inc., Newtown Square, PA:Design,.
StatSocial delivers the industry’s leading Audience Insights Platform, Silhouette™, empowering marketers to identify and reach the audiences that matter most to their brand. Using its patented Identity Graph, they are able to merge an individual’s interactions.
Security Services Consultant - EPMWho we are: CyberArk is seeking a skilled communicator and technically proficient professional to join our elite Endpoint Privilege Management (“EPM") services team. As experts in enterprise security and CyberArk’s solutions,.
More jobs by this company
Job Posting ID: KT_179_JOBPosition: Lead Application DeveloperClearance: Must have a DoD Position of Trust, or ability to gain a clearanceFT/PT Status: Full-Time EmploymentCertification: Active Security+, IBM or HCL Certified Application DeveloperLocation:.