Founded in 1997, Inetz Media Group architects, builds, and maintains complex web systems for the health care, finance, music, entertainment, and e-commerce industries and everything in between.
We thrive on providing custom solutions for content management, e-commerce, data and systems integration, third party and API integration, creative and graphic design, and mobile app development within large, complicated data systems.
Supported by more than two decades’ experience, we’re passionate about delivering the best innovations within a large variety of industries and systems. The greater the challenge, the greater the triumph
WHAT YOU PROVIDE
Expert skills in:
- Vue (3+ years’ experience) plus experience with Nuxt
Intermediate skills in:
- Angular, React
- Node (beneficial)
- Photoshop, Adobe XD
- Full Stack and/or Lamp Stack (beneficial)
- WordPress (beneficial)
Strong experience with:
- Responsive mobile development including Bootstrap and Tailwind
- UI and accessibility
- Understanding and implementing security precautions in open-source programming
- Mobile app development beneficial with React Native
- 5+ years’ professional experience
- Strong communication and work organization skills
- Required to pass FBI background check and drug test due to work on government projects
- Ability to switch between multiple projects and work Mountain Time business hours
- US citizen with social security number, located within the United States
WHAT WE PROVIDE
With a steady stream of unique, high-profile projects, we offer puzzles and challenges that are constantly evolving within a collaborative, team-centered work environment.
- $80,000 - $110,000 annual salary, based on experience and expertise
- 401K with 4% match
- Health and dental insurance
- 10 paid vacation days plus 10 paid holidays
- If living outside of Utah, employee will be hired as 1099 Contractor, with compensation added for benefits and taxes, and will still be given holiday and vacation time
Office locations in Salt Lake City and St. George, Utah provide a high-energy physical work environment. Or, join us remotely!
These positions are for full time US based programmers only, no development companies or recruiters please. All Quailifications must be met for your resume to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you based in the US and have a US Social Security Number? (required for background check)
- Do you have a clean police/legal record, free from arrests and convictions?
- Please provide your Linkedin URL
- Git: 1 year (Required)
- HTML/CSS: 5 years (Required)
- WordPress: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vue.js: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
Description: Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members.Our client, a leading well-known insurance company,.
Remember AddictingGames.com in the good 'ol days? And we're not only doing recreational games now, but educational as well and we have become part of Enthusiast Gaming along the way. We focus on both creation of new games with our in-house developers.
This is Engineering at LatticeLattice's Engineering team is continuously working to better both our product and our craft. We use a modern, cutting-edge tech stack and love experimenting with new technologies. We strive for maintainable, robust, and.