Job Location: Remote work allowed (but local candidates to MD/VA/DC is preferred)
Work Status: U.S. citizen
TTW Solutions is looking for an Applications Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to support our federal government client.
- Develops and integrates advanced technologies to streamline and optimize operations, reduce processing time, improve data transparency, and ensure greater accuracy of actions using a cloud tech stack, microservices architecture, microapps serverless environments, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution.
- Experience with React UI or related UI frameworks (e.g., Angular)
- Experience with Node.js
- Must have full stack software development expertise and experience.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Tools (e.g., AWS Lambda, EventBridge, DynamoDB, Kinesis, API gateway, S3, and others)
- Develop Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) to implement overall data integration, data integrity, and availability.
- Lead and perform software application development amongst one of several multiple-disciplinary agile teams to develop and integrate microservices, cloud-based solution and to deploy and deliver using a DevSecOps CI/CD approach.
- Experience with agile and DevOps tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, JUnit)
- Experience in writing SQL and working with relational databases (e.g., Oracle, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB)
- Develops and implements predictive analysis codes; builds and tests physical & software models; designs applications, develops and builds test and verification equipment; and develops, tests and integrates specialty materials. Ability to work and communicate with technical and specialty subject matter expert engineers to derive and capture design data and requirements across a system of systems.
- Will be responsible for designing and implementing best-practices, and working IT systems, architectures, solutions, and environments using one or more of the technologies including Agile, DevSecOps, and Cloud Computing.
- Federal government IT consulting experience.
Required Experience includes:
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in STEM discipline AND a minimum of four (4) years of related professional experience in software application development.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability Public Trust 6C (High Risk) clearance.
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Build, configure, deploy, integrate, troubleshoot, and tune full-stack software development systems, open-source software, and cloud technologies and containers in an Agile and DevSecOps full software development lifecycle (SDLC) environment.
- Design technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Set up and support Cloud Infrastructure automation for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes utilizing AWS, Azure, and other cloud provider services.
- Responsible for collaborating on and setting cloud vision; providing thought leadership in cloud infrastructure and cloud services architecture to meet client's operational objectives for cloud solutions.
- Implement cloud technologies including IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Public/Hybrid/Community Cloud Service Provider offerings, cloud management tools, and converged infrastructure.
- Establish and maintain Agile and DevSecOps application development policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance.
- Architect Cybersecurity solutions using best practices.
- Collaborate with multiple teams internally to lead and provide technical strategy and design, identify and select the best technical solutions and approaches, develop technical write-ups and artifacts, and develop orals presentations throughout the Capture and Proposal lifecycle, from early qualification through proposal submission.
- Participate in oral presentations and code challenges.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking, strong problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Manage multiple projects or tasks and meet scheduled dates.
- Communicate and collaborate across functional and technical teams to help improve agility and quality of software delivery.
- Highly desired with experience in:
- Working remotely in a highly collaborative environment and keeping a team engaged.
- Using reporting tools, workbooks, and dashboards.
- Experience with working in an agile environment
About TTW Solutions, Inc.
TTW Solutions is an award-winning woman-owned, minority-owned SBA certified 8(a) and EDWOSB small business that delivers first‐rate, expert IT and management solutions and services. TTW Solutions’ goal is to maximize their customers business value and efficiency by using the most innovative and effective methods available. TTW Solutions’ federal government clients include the Departments of Homeland Security, Defense, and Transportation; Environmental Protection Agency; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; and Consumer Product Safety Commission. TTW Solutions specializes in Agile & DevSecOps Application Development, Data Management, Cloud Solutions, Cybersecurity, Biometric Services, IT Modernization, and Emerging Technologies. TTW Solutions has excellent customer ratings and is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers. TTW Solutions has been assessed at CMMI DEV ML3 and CMMI SVC ML3 and is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000-1:2018 certified. TTW Solutions also possesses a Top Secret facility clearance.
TTW Solutions, Inc. offers:
· Competitive compensation
· Performance-based bonuses
· Health Care Coverage Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Contribution Matching
· Very Good Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Training and Certification Opportunities
· Transit Benefit Program
· Great Team Working and Knowledge Sharing Environment
To learn more about TTW Solutions, visit www.ttwsolutions.com.
Thank you for reviewing the job opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Federal government IT consulting: 2 years (Preferred)
- AWS Cloud Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full-stack development: 3 years (Required)
- Node.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- APIs: 3 years (Preferred)
- React: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
Who Are We?Flare FS is building the operating system for non-profit organizations. We help our clients better trace their financial resources from donation to spend. Join us as an early team member, your involvement will help create and influence the.
Position: Full-Stack LeadLocation: Initial Remote (NC, TX or NJ)Duration: Long TermJob DescriptionDevelopmentKnowledge of REACT JS with fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycleNODE JS, GraphQL, JSONAPICI/CD.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.