Location: Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 12 months
Who we are:
Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve transformation of the public sector’s IT environment. Our team is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex IT challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work on rewarding projects, consider a career with Cloud and Things.?
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS/React Native and its core principles
- Expertise on building encapsulated and reusable components
- Preceding experience with ReactJS/React Native workflows like Redux, Flux, Create React App.
- Demonstrated expertise building modern UIs and applications using React and its available libraries
- Proficiency in developing Responsive, PWA and Adaptive Design sites that can work on any form factor
- Knowledge of modern authentication protocols and mechanisms such as JWT, OAuth2, etc.
- Knowledge of modern version control systems (GitHub, preferably) and automated build workflows/pipelines for web applications
- Familiarity with Rest services/API
- Familiarity with Java is a plus
- Familiarity with Spring Boot is a plus
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Thrive in a fast-paced agile environment founded on strong analytical and communication skills
Cloud and Things complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race,?color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.?
Reference ID: 796
Job Type: Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY 11201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Front-end development: 8 years (Preferred)
- React: 5 years (Required)
- Rest: 5 years (Preferred)
- Redux: 5 years (Preferred)
- JWT: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
Position SummaryConsultants in the Development practice are advanced software engineers. They are competent and experienced in a number of tools and technologies, and learn new ones quickly. They design and develop software, solve complex problems, troubleshoot.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.
More jobs by this company
Position: Tableau Report DeveloperLocation: Albany, NY (Remote)Duration: 12 MonthWho we are: Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve problems and deliver results for our clients. At Cloud and Things,.
Position: Tableau Report DeveloperLocation: Albany, NY (Remote)Duration: 6 MonthWho we are: Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve problems and deliver results for our clients. At Cloud and Things,.