HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications.
We use the Tao of HashiCorp as our guiding principles for product development and operate according to a strong set of company principles for how we interact with each other. We value top-notch collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team, and this role is no exception. We are looking for a Full-time Remote Employee within the US, UK, Canada, Germany, or the Netherlands. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform Internal Services at HashiCorp supports our product teams in the delivery of high-quality software that meets the needs of our customers and internal users. As a part of Internal Services, the new Customer Connections team is responsible for building the tools and enablement for our self-managed products to operate and expand into our cloud offerings. This includes enterprise licensing, product telemetry, product diagnostics, and a customer portal to tie it all together.
In this role, you can expect to learn how to...
- Help support open source shared libraries with supportive and constructive code review and contributions, documentation improvements, and workflow changes.
- Architect, build, improve, maintain, and document systems with API’s, libraries, and command line tooling.
- Collaborate across internal teams to lead and improve internal tooling and services.
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing, release, and ongoing support.
- Work on projects to help integrate our self-managed products with our Cloud offerings.
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- You should be comfortable in discussing performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems verbally and in written form.
- You have experience writing and maintaining systems in Go or an equivalent language.
- You have exposure to customer support or OSS community support to help serve the HashiCorp community.
- You have experience operating and maintaining production systems in a Linux and public cloud environment.
- You have experience using source management tools like Git.
- You have a willingness and desire to continuously learn.
- You are driven to make iterative improvements as we mature our systems and organization.
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles.
We’d love to hear from you!
HashiCorp is an open source company. We take great joy in helping developers, designers, and infrastructure practitioners build and deploy applications with our products.
Please feel free to include a cover letter to tell us about yourself and what gets you excited about the cloud, infrastructure as code, or one of our products! We'd like to get to know YOU and why you are interested in working at HashiCorp.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency calculator.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
Minimum requirements: At least 5 years PROFESSIONAL programming experience. (This means paid coding experience).We use Meteor, Blaze, Mongo, JS/ES/TS and Less. If you know this stack, great! However, that is less important than your creativity and passion.
Job SummaryGTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS Treasury and Risk Management Solutions (TRMS) for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury,.
Job Description :At TTEC our Consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based.
Job DescriptionThis role will lead the ServiceNow administrators on one or more Managed Services engagements. Sr. / Lead ServiceNow System Administrators are the day-to-day support point of contact for Managed Services customers. As a role, it reports.
Position SummaryThe role of the ServiceNow Platform Architect is to ServiceNow Architect actively participates and supports our business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable integrations solutions using ServiceNow and Boomi integration.
How you will make an impactAs our (Senior) Support Engineer, you will be at the forefront of assisting customers who are building amazing websites, apps, and other digital experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Situated between customer success.
More jobs by this company
About HashiCorpAt HashiCorp, we're building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of hardworking, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition.