Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America. Additionally, we have engineering teams in Pittsburgh, Tampa, Montreal and Dallas.
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology is redefining what it means to be an event creator by empowering organizers to take control of their entire event experience. With our powerful ticketing, engagement, mobile apps, and cashless products fit for any event, creators can transform the attendee experience and become leaders in their industry. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Bonnaroo, Candytopia, and the NHL use our ever-evolving solution to drive nonstop engagement, reach expansive audiences, and gain more revenue.
We are a diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk.
AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Develop an industry-leading event ticketing and management platform
- Write maintainable and well-tested code
- Help implement high-quality and long-lasting solutions to complex problems facing event organizers
- Help critique and provide feedback on architecture and implementation of projects
- Help refine tasks and estimates while participating in sprint planning sessions, standups, and retrospectives
- Write software used at-scale by world-renowned event brands
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 2-4 years professional experience preferred
- Industry experience writing and maintaining software
- Strong understanding of modern software design practices
- Ability to write organized, legible, testable and efficient software
- Comfortable around a command line in a Linux flavored environment
- Understanding of web and network security
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take initiative to solve problems
- Communication and writing skills
- History of contributing to open source software
- Ability to demonstrate professional expertise with writing, blog posts, talks, or other public work
- Pragmatic machine learning experience
- Having an affinity for bullet-point lists
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid parental leave (following 12 months of continuous employment)
- 401K Match
- $200 event reimbursement
- Udemy Business, a world-class learning and development platform
At Patron Technology, we take great pride in providing our team members a safe and healthy work environment. To that end, Patron Technology requires all employees, contractors, and visitors who will be physically present at a company facility or sponsored event, representing the company at a client event, or physically present at any event where the company’s employees, clients, or vendors are present, to be fully vaccinated. Exemptions are permitted, and if approved, will require the wearing of an approved face-covering, submission of a negative COVID test, and completion of a health and safety form that includes temperature.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
Position SummaryConsultants in the Development practice are advanced software engineers. They are competent and experienced in a number of tools and technologies, and learn new ones quickly. They design and develop software, solve complex problems, troubleshoot.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.