Security Services Consultant - EPM
Who we are:
CyberArk is seeking a skilled communicator and technically proficient professional to join our elite Endpoint Privilege Management (“EPM") services team. As experts in enterprise security and CyberArk’s solutions, Security Consultants take lead roles in deployments, breach remediation projects, and within CyberArk by establishing best practices and new approaches to adapt to the ever-changing security landscape.
Security Consultants must coordinate closely with implementation services, sales teams, and product management to ensure the solutions they architect meet customer needs and are executed according to the plan.
What you will do:
· Lead complex enterprise deployments of CyberArk's EPM solution through deployment, configuration, and management
· Design and architect EPM rollout to meet customer security requirements
· Advise customers on how to satisfy business requirements with EPM polices
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of enterprise endpoint and privileged management
· Develop and maintain positive and productive customer relationships
· Broker communications between customer and CyberArk’s internal teams
· Resolve customer escalations while maintaining correct expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction
· Create initial drafts of design, architecture, and planning documentation
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Security, or a similar discipline
· 2 or more years of experience in a technical role deploying Endpoint enterprise software
· An understanding of networking, systems administration, and information security
· Experience with Windows, *NIX and macOS operating systems
· Well-organized with the ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, and strong verbal and written skills.
· Demonstrable knowledge of Information Security and Network Architecture concepts including SAML, HTTPS, and UAC
· Be a creative problem solver with out-of-the-box thinking in critical situations
· Ability to keep track of independent tasks and ensure accurate completion
· Previous experience with CyberArk solutions, cloud workloads and endpoint management are preferred
· MS AD knowledge is required, and AAD experience is preferred
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
We are unable to offer Visa sponsorship at this time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $139,528.90 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Endpoint Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
We’re looking for a ServiceNow Developer to support our government client and become an integral part of our team as well. Join Aleph One Consulting for a rewarding career.Why join Aleph One Consulting?Aleph One Consulting is committed to delivering.
Innovation. Agility. Experience.We deliver innovative solutions not IT.Madiba creates the opportunity through innovative solutions for businesses to deliver new value. As a certified SAP Partner, Madiba is at the forefront of SAP’s latest technology.
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a doer who believes in contributing to something that makes a difference?Bring your passion. Join PMI.Application Developers (Multiple Openings), Project Management Institute, Inc., Newtown Square, PA:Design,.
StatSocial delivers the industry’s leading Audience Insights Platform, Silhouette™, empowering marketers to identify and reach the audiences that matter most to their brand. Using its patented Identity Graph, they are able to merge an individual’s interactions.
Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture.