Software Engineer, Product & Integrations
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, and cares deeply both about code quality and user experience. They love to solve complex problems in an elegant fashion, while ensuring flexibility and scalability.
At Coursedog we prioritize ownership, and empower all team members to contribute and implement ideas to continually improve the company.
Besides that, we would love to hear from you if:
- you are comfortable leading client-facing conversations about technical integrations
- you have some experience with end-to-end data integration: data mapping discovery, data validation and integration testing, and data issue resolution.
- you will own the data engineering role on new product roll-outs. This involves executing technical integration activities, including API validation with partners and integration data validation with clients, and designing new SIS integration data mappings.
- you have demonstrated experience with designing REST APIs and building complex single-page applications.
- you care about software quality and have experience with e2e and unit testing,
- you have experience using Git for version control,
- you thrive in fully-distributed teams and can communicate in English proficiently,
- you own your work and ideas from conceptualization through a release, and you constantly share your knowledge and progress with the team.
- you seek to understand your clients' needs and you place your end-users in the center of your work.
Working at Coursedog
- Healthcare: We pay 99% of your medical, dental, and vision coverage and 75% of the premium for your spouse and/or dependents
- Retirement: We offer a 401k plan on day one of your employment.
- Paid Time Off: We value work-life balance and provide a high amount of autonomy. In service to this, our Paid Time Off policy has no annual limit.
- Remote-First: We value flexible working hours over set hours, results over number of hours, and asynchronous communication focused on transparency over need-to-know access.
- Equity: You’ll be contributing to the team's success, so you deserve to share in it. Every employee on our team gets a meaningful equity allocation.
- Parental Leave: To help support new parents in the workplace, we offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
We value and encourage the contributions of our employees and strive to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential and drive outstanding results. We draw strength from our range of interests, backgrounds, and perspectives
Coursedog provides higher ed with modern technology solutions – empowering institutions, students, and communities across the globe.
Coursedog's founding story is rooted in the desire to help students achieve their highest goals. In 2018, Coursedog's co-founders and then college students, Justin Wenig and Nick Diao, were frustrated by how difficult it was to get into the classes they needed to graduate on time. After speaking with higher education provosts and registrars to better understand how academic scheduling works, they came away with a vision that permeates the company today.
Coursedog has raised $23m in venture capital as a remote-first hyper-growth startup backed by YC & First Round Capital. We were recently ranked in Forbes top 500 US startup employers and our employee engagement scores rank in the top 5% of tech companies. Learn more about who we are here.
Our Hiring Process
Find out more
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
Position SummaryConsultants in the Development practice are advanced software engineers. They are competent and experienced in a number of tools and technologies, and learn new ones quickly. They design and develop software, solve complex problems, troubleshoot.
DescriptionThis is a remote position.Would you like to develop a new platform from scratch with JS/TS on both BE and FE?Our client starts building a marketplace for home buyers. Buyers will be able to browse properties that are being built and purchase.