Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join our team.
- While this position is remote, a preference is for candidates commutable to Washington, DC.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop SharePoint applications using SharePoint Online
- Migrate and/or redesign custom SharePoint solutions from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint Online using SharePoint development best practices
- Develop custom SharePoint Lists and Content types.
- Build new applications using SharePoint Online and Power Platform.
- Work with client's business analyst and project manager to understand the requirements.
- Use Agile development best practices such as develop a minimum viable product (MVP), develop in sprints, demo at the end of each sprint, and emphasize creating simple solutions over complex ones.
- Troubleshoot issue with the applications as well as participate in the development of new product features.
- Perform unit and functional testing on the application features, as needed.
- Help develop test cases and document technical features of the application.
- Use best practice with writing code.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- US citizenship is required.
- Must have active U.S Government Public Trust clearance or be able to obtain one.
- Ability to obtain a federal government personal identity verification (PIV) card.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in creating IT solutions with SharePoint server and SharePoint Online.
- 2 years minimum experience in creating workflows and apps in Power Platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge in creating custom SharePoint solutions with SharePoint and Power Platform out of the box features.
- Expert knowledge in SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Strong customer service/client facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- ShareGate migration experience is a plus.
- Certifications in SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and Power Platform.
- Candidate can telework but preference is for Washington, D.C. metro area
As per the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors_ and regulations as detailed by www.saferfederalworkforce.gov , it is recommended that all Harmonia employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless approved for an exemption/ accommodation on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief or medical circumstance._
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Great Place to Work Certification
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- Employer HSA contributions and a generous HRA reimbursement to step in and help should you have a significant medical need
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Adoption Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional development and career growth opportunities and paid training days
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation- and so much more!
Check out our LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram* to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!*
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview: Who We Are: SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora,Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM ConnectedVehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported.
Software Developer (GraphQL, JS)IT'S 6-MONTN CONTRACT!About the roleThe Mobile Engineering team is responsible for native iOS and Android applications, which help customers track, forecast, and predict revenue on the go. Building new features for our.
About MorningstarMorningstar builds software that users love. We are passionate about helping our customers improve their lives through better investing, budgeting, saving, and debt management decisions. We reach millions of investors around the world.
The OverviewOur CRM Integration Developer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis.
Position SummaryConsultants in the Development practice are advanced software engineers. They are competent and experienced in a number of tools and technologies, and learn new ones quickly. They design and develop software, solve complex problems, troubleshoot.
More jobs by this company
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning federal government contractor, is seeking a Senior Performance Tester for a growth opportunity providing a suite of services promoting and/or developing the effective use of technology by establishing and.
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC, an award-winning, minority female-owned federal government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a Software Tester to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience performing manual testing, writing manual.