We are looking for a passionate and meticulous Software (Development) Engineer in Test (SDET) to help drive a quality-centric approach to application development. The SDET's responsibilities include building (and maintaining) highly scalable and performant automation pipelines, being an advocate for quality to application development teams, and rolling their sleeves up to manually test when required.
A successful SDET thrives in an environment where quality is a team responsibility. They seek to understand the “why” to better inform what, and how something is built. Their enthusiasm to improve their customer’s experience is contagious and is at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for designing, developing, and testing highly performant and scalable applications. They are also naturally curious and constantly learning to keep their skills up to date in a constantly changing professional environment.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Able to translate business objectives into technical requirements and implementation details.
- Able to navigate complex technical systems and understand how they depend on each other.
- Able to consume project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test plans and their supporting tooling.
- Create, maintain, and improve automation frameworks that empower application developers to adopt a quality first mentality across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, etc) and products. These solutions should interoperate seamlessly with our existing technology stack. Primarily Typescript, Node.js, and React.
- Ensure our on-demand/popup environments are properly configured to support testing and quality initiatives.
- Integrate with development teams to ensure testability, scalability, and performance are at the forefront of how we build our applications.
- Research testing tools, methodologies, and trends to ensure our quality practices are continuously evolving to better meet the needs of our customers.
- Able to effectively balance trade offs between test quantity, test value, and development cycle times.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent technical design and software engineering skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the tools that support them.
- Comprehensive knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Base Salary
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks!
Stax is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Bend, Oregon URL: https://singlemindconsulting.comWho we are looking forWe have an immediate opening for an ambitious, detail-oriented, multi-talented, and experienced / senior full-stack Node.js developer. You'll work with our team to.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Node.JS Developer for a premium, technology-focused mortgage company. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the Node.JS DeveloperWork with other developers to build out customized, proprietary.
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 years as a lead.3+ years of experience in the development of web / mobile applicationsExperience interfacing with client stakeholders and client IT teams.