- 5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 years as a lead.
- 3+ years of experience in the development of web / mobile applications
- Experience interfacing with client stakeholders and client IT teams
- Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
- Several years of experience in Node.js development and/or backend development
- Hands-on experience with any Node frameworks available
- Experience working with front-end technologies, such as Angular, HTML5, and CSS3.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Node.js: 4 years (Required)
- Web or Mobile application development: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Bend, Oregon URL: https://singlemindconsulting.comWho we are looking forWe have an immediate opening for an ambitious, detail-oriented, multi-talented, and experienced / senior full-stack Node.js developer. You'll work with our team to.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Node.JS Developer for a premium, technology-focused mortgage company. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the Node.JS DeveloperWork with other developers to build out customized, proprietary.
We are looking for a passionate and meticulous Software (Development) Engineer in Test (SDET) to help drive a quality-centric approach to application development. The SDET's responsibilities include building (and maintaining) highly scalable and performant.