Headquarters: Bend, Oregon
- You are looking for a chance to create engaging and interactive web applications
- You love building both back-end and front-end code for new or existing applications
- You enjoy the problem-solving involved in designing an efficient data model
- You love working with services and APIs to bridge communication and extend features from other applications or services
- You're comfortable and experienced talking or presenting updates to clients
- You want to participate in project planning, design review, and architectural meetings
- You always look for ways to increase your knowledge and find things to be passionate about
- Three or more years of experience with HTML/CSS
- No less than three years of developing and maintaining with NodeJS and related frameworks
- Agile development
- Git flow
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks such as Electron, Flutter, ReactNative
- Experience with mobile languages such as Java, Kotlin, Objective C
- Ability to take a PSD/AI design and convert it to W3C-compliant markup that looks identical (pixel-perfect)
- Experience with code repositories (we use Git)
- Ability to become proficient with new technologies quickly
- Experience working as a member of a professional services team
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Node.JS Developer for a premium, technology-focused mortgage company. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the Node.JS DeveloperWork with other developers to build out customized, proprietary.
We are looking for a passionate and meticulous Software (Development) Engineer in Test (SDET) to help drive a quality-centric approach to application development. The SDET's responsibilities include building (and maintaining) highly scalable and performant.
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 years as a lead.3+ years of experience in the development of web / mobile applicationsExperience interfacing with client stakeholders and client IT teams.