nosql (4) nosql (1) mongodb (1) redis (1) cassandra (1) sql (2) sql (1) postgre (1) back-end (1) backend (1) testing (1) unit>test (1) azure (0.5) azure (0.5) aws (0.5) =AWS (0.5)
- Join as a key member of our high-growth Cloud Engineering Team.
- Partner with the product management leadership team to define and execute the product strategy.
- Develop, release, and run large-scale cloud applications.
- Improve performance, reliability, scalability, and security of the BioCloud system.
- Help onboard and mentor other engineers as they join the team and grow in their careers.
- B.S., M.S. or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience working with backend and low-latency big data tech stacks
- Able to analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of system resources
- Experience with service-oriented architecture, event-driven system, REST API, and unit testing
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data systems (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka)
- Experience with the full SDLC on a major public cloud service provider (e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Adaptability, resilience, and being able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced team and you'll need to be able to keep up!
- Join a fast-growing company and grow right along with us.
- Work on challenging and interesting tech problems which reshapes the future of healthcare.
- Get the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and use world-class tooling to get the job done.
- Make a large impact across the company through business deliverables and continuous innovation.
- Opportunity to build solutions and organizations from 0 to 1.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at BioIntelliSense embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead BioIntelliSense and healthcare industry is what we do - on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We have great benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life (at little to no cost to the employee), Disability (STD & LTD), 401(k) matching, 10 Paid holidays per year, generous vacation paid time off
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services..
DescriptionThis is a remote position.OverviewAnant is a destination employer for high-performing, diverse, global talent. Our Data Engineers support the development, operation, and maintenance of real-time data processing. They oversee and deliver the.
Overview:The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the creation, analysis, and access to scientific data created from a premier ground-based observational user facility that advances atmospheric and climate research. The candidate.
Cleared Software EngineerAre you a talented Cloud Software Engineer looking to launch your career on a trajectory for success? Become a member of Team Resolute! Join other talented engineers who are working with the latest technologies to solve our nation’s.
Make the Sportradar team smarter, faster, and stronger. Come work for and shape one of the fastest growing sports tech companies in the world.As a market innovator, Sportradar is valued at $5 billion+, backed by prominent investors Ted Leonsis and Michael.