Logical Engine is seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing company. This is an exciting opportunity to help our clients find amazing insights in their data that will help them grow their businesses and be successful. We’re a remote-friendly company and welcome applicants from anywhere in the United States to apply.
Primary responsibilities will be performing statistical analyses, running custom SQL queries and analyzing them using Pandas and other data science tools, and identifying patterns and trends that can improve our products’ and services’ efficiency, usability, and affordances to our users.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Responsibilities as a Data Analyst:
- Research and identify key data points which will result in insights to our users
- Leverage predictive models to optimize customer experiences
- Build, deploy, and maintain data management systems and back-end data infrastructure for our business intelligence pipeline
- Create data visualizations, reports, dashboards, and data audits
- Assist with the translation of algorithms into functional features within our Ruby on Rails application
- Communicate with and work with developers on the team to assist with changes to the rest of the application based on the insights
You must have:
- Experience with Pandas and other data analysis tools and libraries such as MongoDB, BigQuery, etc.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with data visualization tools such as D3.js and Tableau
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure
- Competitive exempt salary
- Company paid health and dental care plan
- Simple IRA with employer match
- A fun and energizing environment
Logical Engine is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic.
All applicants must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $88,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- What data analytics tools are you proficient in?
- This position is remote but requires residents in US to apply. Which state are you from?
- Are you on H1B visa?
- MongoDB: 1 year (Preferred)
- BigQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data analytics: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services..
DescriptionThis is a remote position.OverviewAnant is a destination employer for high-performing, diverse, global talent. Our Data Engineers support the development, operation, and maintenance of real-time data processing. They oversee and deliver the.
Overview:The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the creation, analysis, and access to scientific data created from a premier ground-based observational user facility that advances atmospheric and climate research. The candidate.
Cleared Software EngineerAre you a talented Cloud Software Engineer looking to launch your career on a trajectory for success? Become a member of Team Resolute! Join other talented engineers who are working with the latest technologies to solve our nation’s.
Make the Sportradar team smarter, faster, and stronger. Come work for and shape one of the fastest growing sports tech companies in the world.As a market innovator, Sportradar is valued at $5 billion+, backed by prominent investors Ted Leonsis and Michael.