Network Production Engineer, BBE Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build, and maintain automation and tools to support network deployment and operations.
- Develop operational process improvements and implement them in scalable, automated workflows to enhance operational efficiency.
- Design and develop provisioning solutions that scale across a variety of hardware platforms of network equipment.
- Lead enhancements of automation for continuous integration, release, and configuration management across our global backbone and edge networks.
- Perform deep dives on complex technical issues across networks, ranging from automated tooling to hardware failures and network issues.
- Participate in an oncall rotation with the rest of the Provisioning and test automation team.
- Proactively find gaps that impact multiple teams, come up with the execution plan and drive the project and influence other teams to reach there.
- Help increase operational efficiency between peers and cross-functional teams by identifying roadblocks, designing and delivering automation solutions, and driving change.
- Contribute to team growth and development through peer mentorship.
- 5+ years of experience developing software on operating systems such as Linux.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing automation and tools for network operations.
- 5+ years of experience building software for network infrastructure.
- 2+ years of experience developing and understanding network device configurations for at least one network vendor (e.g. Arista, Juniper, Cisco, Brocade, Ciena, Infinera, Nokia, etc.).
- 5+ years of coding experience in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, GO, C++, or Java), and rapidly learning new development languages.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote, Europe (CEST)Along our challenge-full & growth-oriented journey, we are looking for an experienced and talented Python developer to strengthen our teams.Your missionImprove and collaborate on an existing Python 3 / Django (DRF) codebaseTackle.
Merritt Island, FL, USWe are integrating an application called "Fluid Designer". It is a 3D design application for cabinet manufactures which is based on an original customization by Microvellum . We have a need for a Python Programmer that can also.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
As a Python Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to help global brands and federal agencies solve challenging problems through innovative technology solutions. Work on exciting projects, future-proof your skills, and grow.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.