Provide swift and professional deskside IT support
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for clients, recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot client workstations, mobile devices and related hardware or software in order to deliver required deskside service levels
- Utilize the ticket management system to record, update and resolve tickets from the Helpdesk
- Collaborate with other support groups across global locations to help troubleshoot client issues
- Utilize tools for building, monitoring and troubleshooting client devices
- Participate in Disaster recovery testing exercises
- Upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations
- Write technical support and client documentation in form of Knowledgebase articles
- Meet or exceed expected customer service levels
- Other duties as assigned by the Level 2 Support Manager
- Excellent proven track record supporting clients in a financial environment
- Excellent proven customer service based approach
- Ticketing System experience- ServiceNow a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and issues according to the business impact
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and within team
- Flexible and proactive with a "will do' attitude
- Takes responsibility and follows through on issues to closure and root cause resolution
- Demonstrable desire to achieve
Only fully vaccinated candidates will be considered. This is a requirement to work in our clients facility.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are seeking a scrappy, entrepreneurial senior react front-end engineer to join our team to help build the the foundations of our products. You'll partner with our CTO, the engineering team, and our design partners to deeply understand our clients'.
React Software Developer Responsibilities and Duties: · Join a growing software development group that creates web-based and Android native apps to support our employees and clients· Be self-motivated to attain and maintain a high standard of work· B
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person.
About KojoIt's time to build. Whether it's creating more housing, upgrading our infrastructure, or adapting to climate change, one thing is clear: the construction industry is at the center of solving our biggest problems. We're making buildings cheaper.
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.Job overview:Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Great software.
More jobs by this company
Stefanini Group is hiring!Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!An exciting opportunity awaits, let us help you get started!.
Calling all .NET/C# DevelopersHot Opportunity to join the world's leading provider of investment, advisory and risk management solutions!The largest private equity firm on the planet!! Our partner, BlackRock Financial is looking for an experienced .NET.
Stefanini Group is looking for an AWS Architect (remote) for a globally recognized company!For interested applicants, click the apply button or you may reach out to Alfher Hidalgo at (248) 728-2627/Alfher.Hidalgo@stefanini.com for faster processing..
Stefanini Group is hiring!Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting edge, state of the art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!Exciting opportunity awaits, let us help you get started!Click.
Stefanini is looking for EDI Analyst (Remote Position): W2 OnlyFor quick Apply, please reach out to Anshu Singhal- call: (248) 728-2628/ email: Anshu.Singhal@stefanini.comJob Summary:Provides support for the EDI Operations department by interfacing with.
Stefanini is looking for Workday Integration Developer (Workday Extend Experience): Remote PositionFor quick Apply, please reach out to Ravi Singh- call: (248) 213-3610 / email: Ravi.Singh@stefanini.comResponsibilities:The client have transitioned our.