ruby (13) ruby (7) ror (6) aws (2) =AWS (2) back-end (1) backend (1) digital-marketing (1) product>marketing (1) nosql (1) redis (1) sql (1) postgre (1) data-mining (1) big>data (1) devops (1) devops (0.5) docker (0.5) front-end (1) frontend (1) angular (1) angular (1)
DealSignal is a remote-first startup operating in a $50-billion market. Our goal is to give our clients access to high-quality customer data with advanced insights and predictive analytics.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior backend Ruby RoR engineer with extensive database knowledge for a fully remote position. We are already a stable company in the market. But together, we will launch and grow the next version of the product. We plan to grow 10x in the next 2 years.
As a member of the Agile development team, you will be responsible for all and most of the following activities:
- You will be responsible for the crucial architecture solutions and the further growth of the platform
Manage development team
- Code new features & deliver bug fixes
- Continuous work and improvement of product performance
- Actively participate in key Product decisions within the high-performant product team. You will have a direct impact on the product.
Why work with us
- Opportunity to become a key employee at a fast-growing B2B startup with hundreds of customers (product-market fit achieved)
- Get exciting experience working with highly loaded applications with 1B+ records
- Fully-remote opportunity, we care that our team delivers high-quality software code. We do not care how, where, or when you work, as long as you deliver!
- Fair salary and opportunity of stock options.
- Minimum 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Good knowledge of AWS SDK, Nokogiri, Devise, CanCan, Mina, Carrierwave, OmniAuth, Capistrano, etc
- Redis, in-memory
- Queueing & Event-driven Architecture (Sidekiq, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Caching, Data Modeling
- Expert in relational and non-relational databases (e.g Postgres, Mongo)
- Experience in optimizing the performance of high-loaded database queries, Big Data
- REST APIs, OAuth
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum Upper intermediate (B2+) English level, both written and oral
- DevOps (Docker, Terraform, Packer… Nomad), AWS (EC2, AWS Lambda, Autoscaling groups, VPC, Security Groups, AWS Cloudwatch)
Not strictly required, but it will be a plus:
- Frontend-side language knowledge is a plus, Angular is a big plus
- Experience working with large 100M+ records databases
- Experience with ML & AI
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Ulm, Germany URL: https://starfish.team/enWe are growing and looking for talented full stack Ruby on Rails Developers (f/m/d) who have 3+ years experience to join our passionate team as fixed employees or contractors in different projects.
Hi, We’re AppFolio.We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make renters' lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business
Short facts about us: We are a global remote-first team of 80+ people on 2 continents and in 7 time zones.We have been protecting our clients since 2014.The company has raised over $10M in investments.More than 200 customers around the world, including.
At Drip, we believe any ecommerce brand should have the tools to connect with their customers and compete online. Learn more about Drip and how we empower independent brands to grow beyond their wildest dreams.Look through our Careers Page to see our.
Sr. Engineer, Product Software (API)Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring.