- Independently manage client relationships and accounts either up to: $1 MM in volume revenue or; of advanced complexity and requirements.
- Perform program comparison and form review, in partnership with Account Executive(s).
- Independently prepare for, manage and conduct strategy renewal meetings with clients.
- Act as primary client point of contact to provide day-to-day service by responding to client questions and requests.
- Develop, analyze, and implement competitive insurance programs, providing various alternatives for client consideration. Prepare market, quote rates for renewals and new business.
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients.
- Manage the marketing process for prospect companies.
- Prepare and review client communications and finalize for delivery.
- Communicate and collaborate with producers, clients and underwriters to obtain information, quote rates, prepare proposals, or service existing accounts.
- Maintain current files and prepare policy renewal questionnaires, recommending coverage enhancements. Review, evaluate, rate and market Commercial Insurance applications and documents for accuracy.
- Compile and organize all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation and endorsements.
- Perform thorough contract reviews for clients.
- Perform database file management and input information. Accurately manage and maintain documents in agency management systems.
- Provide training to Account Coordinators.
- May manage Account Coordinators and Account Assistants.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of brokerage experience.
- Property and Casualty insurance experience required.
- Exceptional communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and customer service skills, diplomacy, professionalism and tact.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and its complex features.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, solve problems, offer solutions and make process improvements.
- Works well with others in a fast paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight and give feedback.
- Adaptability and flexibility to address issues and client needs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt and train use of technology systems and software applications.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and flexibility to manage ever changing priorities and deadlines.
- Intermediate strategic project planning including extended time management.
- Ability to forge relationships and build trust.
- Property and Casualty Insurance license within 3 months of hire.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Balboa Capital, a division of Ameris Bank, is a technology-driven business lender that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way small businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our.
We are looking for an inside sales rep to join our growing, remote based team!This role is for you... IF: you thrive in a high volume sales role with short sales cycles, you have experience selling a SaaS product to SMBs, your approach to sales is consultative.
Our client is a representative logistics solution providing a full range of servicesin long and short distance freight, specialty haulage, and management of dry freights.Account Executive- Logistics Sales (Remote)You will be responsible for building.
Why Birdeye? Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Please note before applying, we are currently collecting applications for future start dates (Q1 2023 and beyond). Closer to this time, our team will review your application and be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this opportunity..
DescriptionLocation: This role is remote and open to candidates nationwide in the United States.AbacusNext is an industry-leading vertical SaaS provider for the compliance-focused Professional Services market. We provide purpose-built, cloud-based solutions.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.About the Team:Avid Technical Support is responsible for the provision of high quality technical and.