OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Lead Security Engineer will fully understand a wide array of security processes and concepts. The Security Engineer will provide extensive security support functions for the Open Text Commercial and Corporate infrastructure for internal and external customers. This is a hands-on role that will require detailed knowledge of security concepts, security services, and common security issues. The role will focus on leading efforts on behalf of the Global Information Security (GIS) team and completing tasks in conjunction with the GIS Team’s activities and projects. You will be intricately involved with OpenText’s efforts to create and manage a FedRAMP certified environment.
You are great at:
- Managing antivirus/endpoint protection platforms
- Developing new tools for Security process automation using open-source software and vendor APIs
- Participating in Security Incident response and responding to investigation requests
- Providing support for audits and gathering of artifacts for FedRAMP, ISO27001, PCI, SOC1 & SOC2, etc.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Systems Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years in Information systems support or security engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience with endpoint protection platforms
- Experience working with major Cloud providers preferred
- Experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Expertise creating and refining metrics to articulate and measure program performance.
- Rotational 24x7 on call
- Great analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently, as well as with others, to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Resourceful in knowing how to research problems and find information on related topics
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, or ISSMP certifications preferred
Estimated Base Salary $116,412- $174,619 USD
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote, and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
Blackbaud is looking for a Principal Security Engineer to join their Penetration Testing team. The Cyber Security Penetration Testing team ensures that all applications and networks are thoroughly test ed to identify weakness before malicious actors.
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLEYou have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.What’s Important to You Is Important to UsWe’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move.
--------------------------CANDIDATES MUST BE IN COLORADO---------------------------------roles & responsibilities:Translate high-level business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications and manage changes to the specifications in.
Technical Solutions ConsultantDescription:The Technical Solutions Consultant is a customer-facing role responsible for qualifying opportunities and directly assisting the sales team with bringing in new business. The Technical Solutions Consultant is.