EVOTEK is North America's premier enabler of digital business with a focus on innovation. With technology offerings in data center and cloud, EVOTEK is uniquely equipped to enable customers with the industry shift from traditional IT computing to secure multi-cloud. With services practices in cybersecurity, mobility, platform engineering and AIOps, EVOTEK is moving up the value chain, closer to the part of digital business that matters most. EVOTEK was named to Inc. Magazines Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2020. For five consecutive years, from 2016-2020, EVOTEK was listed in The San Diego Business Journal's Best Places to Work and recognized in CRN's Solution Provider 500 list, CRN's Next-Generation 250 list, CRNs Triple Crown and highlighted as CRN's Top 150 Growth Companies, holding the #1 spot in 2017 as the fastest growing system integrator in the country. In 2020, EVOTEK was named to the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
The Security Analyst is responsible for specific aspects of the security program including regulatory reporting, metrics/KPIs, training and awareness, security process integration and risk management for our clients . Protects computer assets by establishing and enforcing system access controls; maintaining disaster preparedness.
- Document, maintain and analyze compliance with IT controls, standard procedures, and policies
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, build credibility and rapport with client technical teams
- Assist in periodic information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems are adequately protected to meet security objectives
- Assist in collecting security-related evidence for external audits
- Provide technical expertise during IT security incident response
- Support IT security inquiries from customers
- Assist in the review of vendor IT security programs and controls
- Assist in tracking and maintenance of action plans for the resolution of issues identified during assessments and audits. Provide needed assistance with the execution of those remediation plans.
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring information requests by new programming; recommending improvements
- Establish physical security by developing standards, policies and procedures
- Advise on risk levels and security posture through a risk management framework
- Identify business processes requiring information security Integration
- Support the design and execution of security exercises
- Analytical mindset to be able to make sound recommendations on Operational Risk issues
- Technical knowledge of IT security theory, technologies, policies, and practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate or mediate issues
- Strong written communication and documentation, and analytical reporting skills
- Working knowledge of GRC platforms
- Experience with information protection, security, risk, and compliance-related matters
- IT audit experience in gathering artifacts
- Persuasive communication skills necessary to collect essential information & answer questions
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around complex, multiple assignments
- Proven ability in information security principles, latest industry awareness, and current knowledge
- Knowledge of NIST (800-53, CSF) and other information security frameworks
- Knowledge of information security processes and tools
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in IT audit, information security, or information risk management with customer-facing responsibilities
- Policy, risk and framework experience
- General knowledge of IT audit and assessment concepts and practices
- Proven ability in information security principles, latest industry awareness, and current knowledge.
- Strong company culture.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVOTEK believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:AARP is the nation’s largest nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering people 50 and older to choose how they live as they age. With a nationwide presence and nearly 38 million members, AARP strengthens communities and advocates.
Position: Palo Alto Security EngineerDuration: 12+ month with extensionJob Description:6+ years of experience specifically with Palo Alto.Degree is nice to have.Certification is not critical.JOB TITLE:Senior Security EngineerMUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):.
About the Team:Join us in building a secure platform supporting Avalara's expanding business. In this role you will have the opportunity to engage with the best and brightest engineers and architects as they build our future application and service capabilities,.
TeachTown is seeking a Director/Senior Manager of Technology to join our Product and Technology Team. The Director/Senior Manager of Technology will lead the team both strategically and technically by designing and implementing our technical strategy.
Organization:SHSO-Sutter Health System Office-ValleyPosition Overview:This role has a work from hone option and candidate must live in the Sutter footprint and be available to come in for training, meetings, etc. in Sacramento.Collaborates with Privacy.
Job Title: Cyber Security SpecialistLocation: Fully RemoteSalary: DOE + full benefitsClearance: Public TrustCompany OverviewTechSur Solutions is a digital services company whose mission is to enable digital transformation for our customers improving.
PlexTrac, Inc. is a cybersecurity company on a mission to empower security teams to identify and eliminate the biggest threats to their environments. The PlexTrac platform enables the automated reporting and tracking of cybersecurity risks and allows.
POSITION SUMMARY:The Information Security Engineer is responsible for implementation, operations, and support of Boston Medical Center security controls. Provides technical and administrative support of security components including firewalls, Antivirus.