MFT Compliance Tech & Analytics Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee an effective data governance and testing program that meets regulatory requirements. Define and execute processes to monitor data governance policies and procedures to ensure data integrity, retention and privacy, establish consistent data definitions and monitor overall data quality.
- Derive insights from data to guide compliance and product teams. Develop hypotheses and employ a diverse toolkit of rigorous analytical approaches, different methodologies, frameworks, and technical approaches to test them.
- Develop and execute on testing frameworks for production and pre-production transaction monitoring rules within various AML monitoring and OFAC/sanctions screening technology and analytics solutions systems.
- Develop and execute on testing frameworks for new/existing product integration with various AML monitoring and OFAC/sanctions screening technology and analytics solutions systems.
- Establish a robust analytical function for risk detection, profiling, and mitigation. This includes leveraging advanced analytical techniques (such as statistical modeling and data mining) and technology to improve risk detection and operational efficiency.
- Mentor staff which includes necessary training and developmental experience to obtain subject matter expertise in their area of BSA/OFAC compliance and in the application of analytical techniques and tools.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience in AML, Sanctions and/or Financial Crimes roles
- Experience with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), scripting languages (e.g. Python), and/or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R)
- Experience working with development, tuning and optimization of AML transaction monitoring rules and reports, by leveraging data and statistical analysis techniques to derive thresholds, identify outliers and utilize statistical sampling techniques to facilitate above-the-line and below-the-line testing
- Experience working with large quantities of data, including data manipulation, data profiling, data visualization, and performing statistical analysis on data
- Experience initiating and completing analytical projects with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating results of analysis to executive leadership
- Knowledge and expertise of BSA/AML regulations, risks and typologies
- Experience transforming data into meaningful insights and opportunities to drive growth and performance
- Master’s/Advanced Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Industrial Engineering or another quantitative field
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.