In this role you will work with Cloud Data Platforms such as Snowflake, Databricks, Amazon Redshift, and more to enhance Immuta’s ability to govern data. You will work within our containerized, distributed, multi-cloud environment to enhance our industry-leading data governance controls and pave the way for future work to ensure compliance and privacy with emerging standards. You will be part of a talented team that values everyone’s input and creativity. Key to this is allowing you to explore creative solutions, the freedom to manage your time as a mature contributor, and opportunities to speak and provide thought leadership through conferences, publications and customer engagements.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER WHO:
- Has experience contributing production code leveraging Cloud Data Platforms such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake, or Databricks. As a senior member of the team, we will look to you to contribute at a high level, and we will recognize those contributions.
- Is a problem solver and can tackle tough challenges with innovative thinking and determination - You own your outcomes and have a high degree of integrity. You acknowledge areas of opportunity to improve and work to get better.
- Has a deep understanding of at least one programming language and associated libraries and has a willingness to learn more.
- Is focused on delivering quality software with an emphasis on integration testing and monitoring. You write tests because you love to, not because you have to.
- Has experience optimizing SQL queries and/or digging into query plans for different systems to unravel bottlenecks. For example, have you ever said “Uh oh, why is this nested loop join here?”
TECHNOLOGIES YOU'LL USE:
- Cloud Data Platforms such as AWS Redshift, Databricks, and Snowflake
- Cloud provider services across all three major clouds (Azure, GCP, AWS) such as S3, GCS, and ADLS Gen2
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.