Any visa - Must work on our w2
5+ years of industry experience as an Oracle Data Engineer, and ETL Developer
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical/engineering field
- Hands on and in-depth working experience in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL tuning
- Working experience with Informatica for ETL, Linux shell scripts, and Autosys
- Curiosity about writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proven ability in developing Data APIs to support varied application requirements
- Exposure to GIT Stash, Jenkins, and uDeploy is desirable
- Proven experience with data analysis and database design.
- Experience in native AWS services, Snowflake, and Python
- Experience working in Finance and Investing domains will be a plus
- Experience working in agile methodology, providing L3 support, and working as part of geographically distributed teams is desirable
- Knowledgeable about modern data pipelines, data streaming, and messaging technologies
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills as you will present to everyone from entry-level employees to executives.
- The ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences.
- Set realistic expectations and prioritize within a dynamic and shifting environment.
- Are sensitive to clients' needs and are adept at developing relationships and engaging users.
- Have curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems.
- Have willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions.
- Are eager to learn and deliver in a fast-paced environment and thrill the users.
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.