Seeking Remote ETL Tester - Healthcare Experience is a plus!
- Experienced in large-scale application development testing.
- Experience with multi-year, large-scale projects
- Expert technical skills with hands-on testing experience using SQL queries.
- Extensive experience with both data migration and data transformation testing
- Extensive experience testing DBMS like Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase.
- Extensive testing Experience with SQL/Unix/Linux.
- Extensive experience testing ETL (e.g. Abinitio, Informatica, SSIS, Datastage)
- Extensive experience testing Python and AWS.
- Experience using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with one or more industry standard defect or Test Case Management Tools: ALM, QC, Jira, Rally, etc.
- Ability to communicate work progress, risks and strategies in a group setting. Ability to communicate effectively to peers and leaders.
- Proven aptitude in reconciling business requirements with testing requirements
- Ability to comprehend high levels of complex details
- Ability to problem-solve in time constrained situations
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detailed, highly organized and time efficient
- Experience in varied technology projects throughout all phases. Ability to conduct usability testing
- Proven capability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience testing Hadoop (Big Data)
- Experience testing Business Objects
- Hands-on experience using Quality Center and Jira
- Hands-on experience writing test
- Working knowledge of Linux
- No SQL data and unstructured data experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.