MedeAnalytics is a leader in healthcare analytics, providing innovative solutions that enable measurable impact for healthcare payers and providers. With the most advanced data orchestration in healthcare, payers and providers count on us to deliver actionable insights that improve financial, operational, and clinical outcomes. To date, we’ve helped uncover millions of dollars in savings annually.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer will work closely with the engineers and architects to build and maintain the high-volume data systems for large scale, high performance, and rock-solid reliability. This is a hands-on position that will require performing system design and development activities for the exciting and dynamic medical fields.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions running on big data systems for processing large quantity of data
- Write/troubleshoot/reverse engineer complex SQL scripts
- Collect, clean and transform data from disparate sources for Business Intelligence
- Create a data process flow of raw tables into Product components
- Execute and monitor ETL deployment process
- ETL Troubleshooting and Optimization
- Complete issue resolution of QA identified defects
- Work with Business Analysts, QA Engineers and Product teams distributed across multiple locations
- Participate in on-call schedule to work on critical client issues
- Proactively monitor ticket queues and work on tickets in Priority order
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or equivalent is required; advanced degree (MS) a plus. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience writing complex SQL queries, ability to write optimal SQL and create efficient joins
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with data warehouse design, development, and deployment
- 3+ years hands on experience with ETL tools
- Basic understanding of any scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Batch)
- Ability to execute throughout the Lifecycle of the Project
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Agile experience (Kanban, Scrum)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow precise instructions
- Ability to follow and implement best practices
- Incredible Medical, Dental, Vision benefits (top of the line! Low premiums, HIGH coverage, low out of pocket costs) - Effective on the first of the month after your start
- Company paid Basic Life & AD&D Insurance, STD/LTD
- ROBUST Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k with company match
- 9 paid holidays AND 3 floating holidays = 12 total!
- Paid time off accrual
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development
- and more!
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
At MedeAnalytics we deeply value each and every one of our committed, inspired and passionate employees. If you're looking to make an impact doing work that matters, you're in the right place. Help us shape the future of healthcare by joining #TeamMede.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.