Momento USA is a global technology consulting, talent acquisition and creative development firm that addresses clients most pressing needs and challenges.
We currently looking for SQL DBA - REMOTE. Please see the job description below for your reference.
Sr SQL DBA
REMOTE The candidate must work on UK time.
Long term contract
Sr SQL DBA
- Design and implement multi-site Microsoft SQL Server Always On.
- Own, track and resolve database related incidents and requests within SLAs
- Plan and perform automated and attended database maintenance activities via planned and unplanned windows
- Implement monitoring, auditing, data backup and recovery solutions.
- Maintain the integrity of the company’s security and compliance programs as it relates to the database infrastructure
- Provide technical direction to Engineering teams on best practices for deploying applications. Serve as the company’s inhouse Microsoft SQL Server evangelist and expert advisor.
- BA. or B.S. (or higher-level degree) in Computer Science or a similar engineering
- 10+ years of experience in database implementations and support of Microsoft SQL Server in highly available/highly transactional and OLAP environments
- Experience in Database Administration in Microsoft SQL Server (2017 & 2019)
- Mastery in SQL Server Distributed Always On and all other high availability database features is a must
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, migration issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tool
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, Memory, I/O, Storage, and other resource contention
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, Dynamic Management Views, Clustering, Database mirroring, auditing, and replication
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, encryption, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
- SQL Database Operational support to tech users
- On call availability.
Momento USA | Exceeding Customer Expectations…
440 Benigno Blvd, Unit#A 2nd Floor. Bellmawr, NJ 08031
Interstate Business Park
Tel : Direct : 856 432 1156 / (856) 456-1805 Ext 1013 ;Fax: (866) 605-1171Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.MomentoUSA.com
Note: Momento USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.