Ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 1 year of: 1) SSMS/SQL experience, 2) report development, troubleshooting, and support, 3) working with healthcare data, and 4) additional experience/knowledge of the 340B program is a plus
- Designs complex reporting solutions
- Analyzes data to support a variety of business needs
- Write, QA, and troubleshoot queries
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to obtain requirements for reporting needs
- Work independently and/or with leadership to determine the steps needed to create and execute on the desired deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or similar discipline from an accredited college or university; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of SSMS/SQL experience
- 1+ years of report development, troubleshooting, and support
- 1+ years of working with healthcare data preferred
- Additional experience/knowledge of the 340B program is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written communication skills to deliver technical specifications and professional products
- Excellent verbal communication skills to interview & gather requirement from business personnel
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills in order to understand how business works
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence/Reporting platforms (such as Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, and/or SSRS)
- Ability to analyze projects and solve complex problems or processes (specifically with Power BI Reporting)
- Experience creating, deploying, and supporting web reporting solutions (external facing)
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is preferred (VLOOKUP, data models, queries, VBA, etc…)
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Experience participating in top performing teams and being a team player while also being able to work independently and self-learn as needed
We offer a diverse, progressive culture that supports a hybrid work model, a “dress for your day” approach to work attire, and a collaborative, team oriented environment. Our industry leading compensation and health benefits include:
- Comprehensive mental health and wellbeing resources
- Nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO with employee friendly plan design, including $850 individual annual medical deductible, $25 office visit copays, Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And MORE!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As an Engineering Product Manager III at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for technology and experience translating internal and external customer requirements into solutions for our Execution Capability team. As a part of the Execution team,.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.