Build and review ETL scripts and related artifacts
- Monitor daily refresh data jobs from client payer platform
- Perform and review quality checks on incoming, outgoing and aggregated data in order to identify data anomalies.
- Create and manage data issue log
- Identify and resolve data issues
- Gather requirements from analysts for data sourcing and data models
- Utilize BI tools, and Scripting skills like Python to collect, parse, model claims and related healthcare data
- Perform ad hoc consultative research and coordination on current issues; identifies a framework of continuous improvement to accomplish programmatic goals; facilitates meetings both internal and external; works collaboratively with client resources
- Utilize claims data mining tools to aid in creating software application requirements including interpreting claims data and applying various aggregations of data to modify or test design of software application requirements
- Bachelor’s degree + 5 years of experience. Client-facing or equivalent experience in an analyst role is required
- Must have prior experience in the Healthcare industry, as well as solid experience working with Healthcare related data (billing, claims, or clinical related data)
- Solid overall experience with data governance, data architecture, and data integration is also needed
- Solid technical skills with SQL Server, ETL, T-SQL, and SSIS
- Understanding of foundational statistical concepts and methods
- Lead in effort estimation of the respective work stream
- Exhibit an understanding of relationships between database tables, methods of aggregating data
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Strong interest and understanding of healthcare claims and SDOH data
- Strong Excel and other MS Office tools skills
- Proficient in R, SQL, or Python
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with end users to develop QC metrics
- Knowledge of STARs, HEDIS or other clinical / financial metrics in healthcare
- Ability to understand and work with large quantities of data to identify trends, errors and gaps
- Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI preferred
- 1+ years of experience with supporting large client organizations in either the federal or private sector
- Experience with delivering high-quality client service in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to use data to inform strategy, problem-solve and make decisions
- Innovative mindset and intellectual curiosity regarding industry and academic trends
- Experience with either HL7 or EDI Standards (835/837)
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.