sql (3) sql (2) mysql (1) testing (2) qa (1) jenkin (1) java (2) java (1) jvm (1) aws (1.5) =AWS (1) amazon>web>services (0.5) nosql (1) no>sql (1) devops (0.5) continu>integr (0.5)
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except for the State of Colorado, Alaska, North Dakota, or South Dakota.
Pleasanton Preferred, open to Remote
- Provide software engineering life-cycle ownership of Blackhawk products and technologies.
- Contribute to architecting and designing our state-of-the-art fulfillment software for Blackhawk
- Develop AWS cloud-based transaction-processing solutions using traditional and emerging technologies.
- Develop products that perform, scale, are highly available and fault tolerant with automated failover capabilities.
- Create systems that can be easily triaged to find performance bottlenecks and root cause analysis of failure scenarios.
- Create understandable and automated product deployment mechanisms for development, QA, and production environments.
- Participate in standard scrum process including daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, story grooming, etc.
- Contribute novel ideas and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver and improve Blackhawk systems.
- Interface with and influence product architects, product owners, and other stakeholders to create great technical requirements and evaluate solutions (in-house or vendor).
- Support and inspire your peers.
- Solve complex problems well.
- Lead the development on new initiatives.
- 8+ years of Java application development utilizing data persistence environments.
- 2+ years of hands-on development on large high performance transaction processing systems
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in multithreaded programming.
- 2+ years of experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Kinesis, RDS, EC2 etc.
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration tools and pipelines in Jenkins.
- Efficiency in designing and implementing a highly secure and robust platform
- Expert knowledge in service-oriented architecture and REST service knowledge.
- Demonstrable solution design for performance and scalability.
- Skilled at performance testing and JVM tuning.
- Experience scripting using multiple of the following: Bash, SQL, Groovy etc.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Experience in developing products in an agile environment using Scrum/Kanban methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the database technologies defined and writing complex queries: MYSQL and NO-SQL databases
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.