- Provide accurate and timely data to internal and external clients.
- Analyze requests from internal and external clients to determine scope of request and determine requirements to successfully complete the request.
- Prepare ad hoc data extracts, reports, and analysis.
- Perform routine and ad hoc data maintenance.
- Conduct QA Peer Reviews to validate requirements, code and data.
- Provide technical assistance to support new and existing client implementation and maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance to support departmental projects.
- Evaluate and confirm incoming/outgoing data sets meet defined requirements.
- Monitor and assess the quality of data contained within system databases.
- Research and resolve issues as requested by internal and external clients.
- Properly communicate technical information to internal and external clients to ensure shared understanding.
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve business processes and performance.
- Research, define, and implement new methods to modify the system to improve workflows.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 2 years of progressive experience as a data analyst or related experience
- Strong knowledge of SSIS/SSRS or similar tools
- Strong knowledge of database application and data query protocol (MS SQL Server, Transact-SQL).
- Strong knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous healthcare management experience.
- Windward Documentation generation software
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As an Engineering Product Manager III at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for technology and experience translating internal and external customer requirements into solutions for our Execution Capability team. As a part of the Execution team,.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.