NextCare strives to be the leader in high access healthcare, offering urgent care, occupational health, virtual health and primary care services to our patients. With offering services in twelve states (Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming) and over 155 urgent care clinic locations, we offer exceptional, affordable care to patients across the country.
At NextCare, we constantly strive to provide you with the highest degree of caring, growth, integrity, results and teamwork. These essential core values form the foundation of our relationships with patients, customers, investors, partners and one another. Extraordinarily high-performance standards serve as critical guides for making important clinical and business decisions. The expression of these standards is evident in our behavior, our attitude, and our approach to our daily work. The product of our strict adherence to core values is the ability to harness tremendous organizational energy to achieve our goal of upholding the highest standard for quality and service within the high access healthcare. This unique combination of values, performance standards and commitment serves as the key to our success.
What we are looking for
NextCare Urgent Care is looking for a passionate software developer looking to join a highly customized NextGen Healthcare enterprise solution. The position offers great flexibility and opportunities to further enhance the developer’s skills as technology grows and evolves.
To join their Application Development team headquartered in Mesa, AZ as a fully remote team member.
The Developer is responsible for having a strong understanding of healthcare clinical operations, and an IT background. The Developer is responsible for engaging in all stages of the software development life cycle working in tandem with internal and external customers. The Developer will perform functionality analysis, design, develop, test and deploy updates to the NextGen user interface and supporting systems.
How you will make an impact
- ACE Design - Collaborating with customers and performing clinical research in order to determine the correct and efficient clinical content and work flow design for template building. The designer creates specification documents for template developers to use to build templates.
- Evaluate the templates for efficiency and optimization in workflow, design and development techniques, including making suggestions for improvements.
- ACE Development - Development and editing the NextGen EHR Adaptable Content Engine (ACE) Templates, conducting regular quality assurance of their work, analyzing the KBM for improvement, and correcting/repairing all known ACE issues. Level I KBM Developers may have the opportunity to develop tools and/or programs for the ACE for quality assurance and testing, analysis, and creating discrepancy reports.
- Exercise independent judgment to determine the appropriate course of action to be taken based on the analysis performed and all possible solutions in order to determine the most appropriate way to design and develop or modify templates.
- Will collaborate with focus groups of customers and other stakeholders, meeting all design and development deadlines, and reporting status to supervisor.
- Perform Peer Review and Formal Design Reviews with appropriate stake holders.
- Use complex tools such as NextGen Template Editor, Document Builder, and SQL Server to create, modify, and deploy approved development packages.
- Perform technical development work and develop templates in compliance with the Adaptable Content Engine architecture.
- Perform unit testing/self-quality assurance on all template work
- Provide consulting advice, guidance, and solutions for improvements to internal customers, and management.
- Work in a collaborative environment on template development projects.
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
Education: Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of four years of EMR (Electronic Medical Records) software development or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical workflow
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic programming and or development
- Basic working knowledge with SQL, and SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Strong time management, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent communication and business skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Valued But Not Required Education, Experience and Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- NextGen EHR certification
- NextGen EPM certification
- NextGen Connect certification
- Knowledge of development concepts, practices, and procedures within a knowledge base architecture
- Previous NextGen EMR or other EMR experience
- Basic working knowledge of Visual Basic and/or .NET and/or other object oriented languages
- Basic working knowledge of Crystal Reports or other report writing software
- Experience with using Subversion source control skills
NextCare offers full time employees medical, health savings account, NextCare employee visit program, dental, vision, basic life, voluntary employee/spouse/child life, long term disability, short term disability, employee assistance program, critical illness, accident, legal, identity theft and paid time off benefits. Employees of all statuses are offered 401(k) Plan benefits. Employees in select positions are offered shift differential benefits. Benefits are offered per policy and plan rules.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
NextCare Urgent Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.