Loneliness is a devastating and pervasive problem, fraught with steep social, personal, and economic costs, and Pyx Health is looking for a Senior Data Engineer with the ability to hit the ground running to help solve it. We're changing the landscape of care, resulting in improved health. To do so requires ingesting, processing, and transforming large amounts of information. The ideal candidate will be dedicated and willing to take ownership of the data processing systems, set standards, and mentor other engineers with humility.
ONLY CANDIDATES RESIDING IN THE USA MAY APPLY.
- Help set the architectural direction for our data and ETL processes.
- Manage the hydration and data hygiene of a large data warehouse.
- Eliminate technical debt across Database infrastructure; Build and optimize data ETL processes, and flat file ingestion mechanisms.
- Maintain and improve existing stored procedures, views, and table schemas.
- Administer large, high-volume production database environments.
- Work closely with data analytics and development partners to create robust data solutions.
- Strive to write code that is high quality and easily maintainable.
- Work in a fast-paced, Agile environment where the requirements and needs are constantly evolving.
- Keep up with new technologies when sensible and make improvements where possible.
- Develop highly available database systems that can sustain operational and disaster scenarios specifically in multi-regional cloud environments.
- Is self-motivated, needs very little oversight, can take ownership of the product, and can deliver features on time.
- Is humble, approachable, easy to work with and enjoys tackling complex problems.
- Is constantly seeking challenges and takes pride in creating solutions that clients love.
- Has experience ingesting files with large amounts of data efficiently and expediently using ETL pipelines.
- Has experience with Cloud Computing, preferably with Azure using tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, and Azure DevOps.
- Possesses strong knowledge of Python and relevant data transformation libraries such as Pandas and PySpark.
- Has strong SQL development skills including stored procedures, writing performance-optimized views, and query analysis.
- Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git or BitBucket.
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Have:
- History of working in a high speed, aglie environment, using tools like JIRA, Confluence, or other ticketing systems
- Experience performing schema migrations across multiple environments.
- Experience securing databases for compliance and security frameworks (e.g. HIPPA, HITECH, HITRUST, PCI, SOC).
- Has experience administering RDBMS like SQL Server / MySQL / Oracle.
- Interest or experience in developing AI models.
- Knowledge of common health care file exchange formats.
- Experience working in or with the healthcare industry or healthcare-related products that require compliance with HIPAA.
About Pyx Health
We solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare - loneliness and social isolation.
Pyx Health is a mobile solution that reduces loneliness and social isolation by connecting with your members outside of the traditional care setting. By providing critical and timely interventions and addressing social determinants of health, we take care of health plan members when they are most vulnerable, especially after a transition of care.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Pyx Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pyx Health is committed to building a workplace and community where diversity and inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.