- Serve as lead for projects for analytics request, including creating data sets and coordinating ad-hoc analyses to address inquiries and resolve anomalies.
- Leverage coding and business intelligence tools to automate the production of analytics and dashboards.
- Identify data sources and approaches to be used in simple and complex queries.
- Conduct analyses of information to produce results and identify solutions to complex problems.
- Identify trends and performance levels for metrics based on established benchmarks or create benchmarks using standard or customized approaches.
- Design and create charts, graphs, tables and reports to support findings and develop recommendations.
- Present recommendations to management and provide guidance in selecting alternatives.
- Deliver customized analyses, leveraging internal and external as well as structured and unstructured datasets.
- Utilize advanced modeling techniques; handles large data sets.
- Identify gaps in existing reporting and analytical processes, taking immediate action to address.
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and / or complexity to ensure quality and timely project delivery.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and member leaders; identify needs and reach appropriate compromises to ensure alignment with desired outcomes and expectations..
- Relevant degree preferred. Advanced degree desired.
- 7 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Experience querying data warehouses required.
- Strong analytical, database & spreadsheet skills required.
- Health care data and analysis experience required.
- Experience with business intelligence tools required (e.g. Tableau or Power BI)
- SQL, SASS, Python, R or other programming languages required.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies using CI/CD framework, GitHub, JIRA or similar software.
- Experience working with cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, infrastructure, distributed systems, microservices orientated patterns, security and/or automation.
- Have a willingness to travel to member site in St. Louis to attend on-site meetings as needed (<15%).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.