At Argano 4 Oracle we are hiring our new Recent Grad-Arganauts
Join and help us building the digital foundations that help business run better.
Who we are:
At Argano 4 Oracle, creativity, teamwork, development, and loyalty are core principles that guide our daily actions. We have a unique corporate culture unlike any other firm in our business-one that promotes healthy balance, respect, focus, friendship, and ongoing education. There are few firms in this industry that have a near zero employee turnover rate. We do. And it's something from which our customers benefit and our employees celebrate. If you want to be part of an elite team where excellence is a way of life, join Argano 4 Oracle.
What we are looking for:
Argano 4 Oracle is seeking an entry-level Oracle Cloud Developer. This person will work closely with the subject matter experts and senior level technical team members to analyze, design, develop, test and implement solutions. The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional who can thrive in an upbeat and innovative environment and collaborate effectively with team members. The individual will excel at delivering high quality service and cutting-edge solutions to Argano 4 Oracle clients in the Oracle community.
We are looking for an entry level developer with school and internship experience in software development.
The individual should have working knowledge in three or more of the following areas:
- ADF Development
- Web Services (SOAP / REST)
- XSL / XSLT
- Oracle Database
- Solid Java Skills
- Solid SQL Skills
- Solid Groovy/Ruby/Python Skills
- Work with client and implementation team to create functional and technical design documents
- Design and develop batch and interactive applications to meet clients requirements
- Design and develop bank interfaces and other third-party integrations
- Design and develop conversions to migrate legacy data into enterprise resource planning solutions
- Participate in technical design meetings
- Ensure quality of development deliverables by applying proven testing methodologies
- Work closely with client resources to transfer technical knowledge and give guidance on best practices
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Maintain well documented procedural instructions to hand-off to client
- Status reporting to project management
Preferred Work or Course Related Experience:
- Application Development Work Experience / Internship
- Working Experience with Java, SQL, Groovy/Ruby/Python Working
- Experience with XML, Oracle ADF, Web Services (SOAP / REST) Computer Programming Training
- Application Development Design and ConceptsJ2EE related courses
- Relational Database concepts (preferably Oracle) Enterprise Resource Planning (preferably JD Edwards, E-Business Suite) SQL (preferably Oracle)
Attractive Total Compensation Package:
- Salary + Bonus
- 401k including Employer Match
- Full Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Benefits
- Job will entail hybrid workplace
Positions available in:
- New Orleans
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.