- 3+ years technology business development, inside sales, demand generation, sales or channel management experience
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience
Would you like to be part of a team focused acquiring customers for our Databases, Analytics and AIML services? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and sales skills necessary to help position Amazon as the cloud provider of choice for AWS’ Data solutions? Are you passionate about database, analytics and AIML technologies? Do you love working directly with customers in the field to solve complex business problems and answer important questions using database and data analytics tools? Do you love building new businesses? As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to drive growth and shape the customer acquisition model within AWS while having a significant impact on customers’ global computing model. The GTM Specialist role is responsible for creating scaled GTM motions for AWS Data services such as Amazon RDS SQL Server, ElastiCache, Amazon Glue, and Amazon Contact Center Intelligence, targeting expansion of these services into our existing customer base or into net new customers. The role is part of the AWS Worldwide Specialist Sales Organization.
As part of the Data Customer Acquisition Team, you will be responsible for understanding customers’ buying behavior, creating localized sales plays, supporting outbound marketing efforts and ensuring internal customer-facing teams (demand generation, sales, etc.) have the resources necessary to identify, prospect and advance high propensity customers. You will engage with our marketing, field sales, demand generation, solutions architect, specialist sales and partner organizations to coordinate outbound activities in the prospecting phase of opportunities using your knowledge of the market and customer journey. You will understand the area’s highest propensity customers leveraging internal tools or developing your own as required and assist with prospecting into these customers, leaving no opportunity undiscovered! You will also work closely with the Amazon Partner Network (APN) team and with Amazon’s extensive partner ecosystem to develop creative scaling motions and grow the business through programs you’ll help coordinate with Systems Integrators and Independent Software Vendors.
Key job responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise to create scalable, localized sales plays across multiple service-specific workloads
- Provide ongoing training and enablement to Specialized Demand Generation Reps to continuously upskill reps for improved prospecting
- Collaborate with account managers, inside sales, demand generation and marketing organizations to create, enable and execute outbound prospecting motions; support presentations and customer webinars/opportunities where needed
- Dive deep on geo-specific propensity lists to guide prospecting priorities and iterate on sales plays based on learnings
- Design and execute partner demand generation campaigns to scale AWS’ prospecting reach
- Collaborate with marketing to understand upcoming marketing campaigns and monitor MQL volumes; develop and own enablement materials for effective SDGR MQL follow-up; provide closed-loop feedback to marketing campaign managers on MQL follow-up success and learnings
- Communicate lessons learned, service recommendations and best practices to Data leadership and service team members to continuously improve service and program offerings in alignment with customer requirements
About the team
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work
- Experience helping customers migrate on-premises databases such as SQL Server or Oracle, or selling Analytics or AIML solutions
- Experience with data center migrations or cloud migrations
- Ability to develop and execute scalable sales plays and GTM motions
- Fast learner with a knack for learning and understanding new technology solutions and developing compelling value propositions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and specifically Excel
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM systems
- Experience using other sales prospecting tools
- Experience of working with partners to drive scaling campaigns’
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
- Working knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau or Amazon Quicksight
- MSc or MBA
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $82,700 - $144,700/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $91,000 - $159,200/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.