Job Title: PostgreSQL DBA
Location: Remote Opportunity - Need to work in EDT hours
Visa Type: US Citizen / Green Card / H1-B / H4-EAD
Duration: Long-Term Contract
- Must have DBA working experience with PostgreSQL open source and good understanding of other RDBMS Oracle, and MS SQL server.
- Install, monitor, and maintain PostgreSQL software, and implement monitoring and alerting.
- Experience with implementing, maintaining and designing database solutions.
- Providing technical assistance, problem resolution, and troubleshooting support.
- Experience in leading efforts related to system and SQL performance tuning and assisting business process integration with various data sources.
Job Type: Contract
- PostgreSQL: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.