Our client is building the world's best data platform! We currently have an opening for a full time, fully remote, talented, and hard working Developer Advocate.
In this role, you will:
- Be the trusted advisor to the developer community
- Introduce our brand to data engineers through webinars, meetups, workshops, etc.
- Create developer-facing content such as code samples, videos, blogs, etc.
- Gather feedback from the community and help shape the product roadmap.
- Participate in online discussions in various channels such as Slack, Quara, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- Support marketing and sales activities including Webinars, Conferences, Workshops, etc.
The ideal profile!
- 5+ years of experience of working as a developer advocate or a software engineer
- Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with the community
- Strong SQL and Python, Java or similar programming languages skills
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Superset is a big plus
Interested in this opportunity? Reach out and apply to start the discussion!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Programming: 5 years (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.