sql (4) postgre (4) golang (2) golang (2) devops (1.5) =containers (1) devops (0.5) customer-support (1) custom+support (1) aws (1) =AWS (1) azure (1) azure (1) back-end (1) back>end (1) python (1) python (1) java (1) java (1) php (1) php (1) testing (1) unit>test (1)
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer to work for our client. You will work in our client's team, helping shape the future of their Cloud products, writing software which ensures our customers data is securely backed up for when disaster strikes.
Work Location: Remote, CST or EST only.
Duration: Permanent full-time role.
- Be part of a team that owns all phases of the product development life cycle, from conception to delivery to customers, including support/operation if required.
- Build quality and security directly into the product, by improving our CI/CD tools integration/operations, and full automation of CI/testing
- Develop REST API’s and Microservices with Golang
- Manage and deploy containers with Kubernetes
- Configure, setup and deploy into cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the world, mentor, share information with and learn from other engineers and help drive continuous improvement of our platform, without losing focus on the flow that generates customers’ value.
- Bring an inquisitive, innovative & collegiate attitude to problem solving.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years experience as a back-end software engineer with Golang as a preference, but open to Python, Java or PHP as well.
- Hands-on experience in installing, configuring, operating, and monitoring CI/CD pipeline tools, specifically using/writing GitHub Actions
- Experience in excerpting metrics and results from CI/CD & pipeline security tools (e.g., static code analysis)
- Experience in the development of REST API’s, familiarity with GraphQL query language
- Experience in developing for one of the major public Cloud Vendors (AWS, Azure or GCP) to include configurations, setups and deployments.
- Experience working within the Kubernetes ecosystem with good knowledge of deploying and managing containers
- Built applications using Postgres, or have been involved in the management of Postgres in production environments
- Built tests for complex systems, using both unit tests and “end to end” tests
- Experience in a TDD environment, and the experience to know when testing is sufficient
- Understanding of the Postgres ecosystem, popular Open Source projects etc.
- Have worked in a “you build it you run it” environment, familiarity with DevOps/SRE
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Involvement in OSS communities (not just Postgres, though that’s a double plus!)
- Experience working in a global environment
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.