Tools We Use:
- Python (Airflow)
- SQL (Redshift, Postgres, SQL Server)
- Segment & Stitch
- AWS (Redshift, Glue, MWAA, S3, RDS)
- Design, develop, and deploy reliable and scalable data solutions from data ingestion to ready-for-analysis datasets
- Maintain and optimize data pipelines, data models and data warehouse for performance and scalability
- Identify gaps in tech stack, generate architecture recommendations and implement them
- Guide, improve and implement best practices and standards for code maintainability and performance
- Establish testing standards and design automated mechanisms to monitor and improve data integrity across all data systems
- Partner with product analysts, data analysts, data scientists, and the business to understand the underlying business needs to provide meaningful data solutions
What Skills We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in analytics engineering, data engineering, or a backend software development role building data processing systems w/ production quality code
- Experience architecting, designing and building robust and maintainable data systems
- Demonstrably deep understanding of SQL (dbt preferred) and analytical data warehouses (Redshift preferred)
- Must have hands-on experience with Python-based data pipeline tools (Airflow preferred)
- Strong analytical skills to QA data, identify gaps and determine the root cause of issues
- Proficiency in AWS tooling, ideally Redshift Administration, AWS Glue, S3, and RDS
- Bonus points for experience in Salesforce, Google Workspace, Docker, Luigi, Kafka, Spark
Who you are:
- An initiative taker who’s able to solve ambiguous problems from inception to completion
- An open communicator who can speak to audiences of varying technical backgrounds
- A highly collaborative person with a mentorship mindset
- Someone who knows how to balance business and technical needs
- Someone who is excited about all things data and eager to learn
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Please review our
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.