EagleView is a leading provider of aerial imagery, property insights and software that transforms the way people work. EagleView holds more than 300 patents and owns a large geospatial data and imagery library encompassing 94 percent of the US population. EagleView provides the most accurate data, enabling customers in the government, construction, solar and insurance industries to make timely and better-informed decisions.Overview:
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help us execute our enterprise approach to deploying analytic solutions across multiple business teams. This is an exciting opportunity for an inquisitive, tech-savvy, hands-on Data Analyst to learn and build innovative analytic solutions, dive deep into data and help drive business changes with the insights you uncover.Responsibilities:
- Working closely with team leadership to understand business questions, processes, and KPIs.
- Formulating testable hypotheses that align with business needs and executing statistical experiments in a live environment.
- Writing SQL scripts to migrate reports from legacy platforms to new platform.
- Analyze and migrate scripts and transformation logic from SSIS using the suite of Microsoft Server tools.
- Building modular data structures and models in collaboration with team members to support continuous experimentation and validation.
- Writing Python scripts in a Jupyter Notebook environment to conduct exploratory data analysis, data wrangling, statistical testing, and validation.
- Develop and deploy Enterprise BI solutions leveraging existing data architecture and data optimization approaches using SSRS and PowerBI.
- Learning cloud-based analytics environments and big data tools to build analytics workflows on terabytes of data with 100M+ records.
- Collaborating with Data Engineers and Analytics team members to identify technical & data requirements to deploy analytic solutions catered to the business.
- Finding unique and creative insights that identify new opportunities to drive business value.
- A Degree in a STEM discipline and at least 3 years of relevant experience in data analytics and/or data science.
- Experience writing SQL queries. Experience in other programming languages such as Python, or R is a plus.
- Expertise in SSIS and SSRS.
- Knowledge of experimental design principles such as A/B and multivariate testing, as well as experience working with business stakeholders to formulate testable hypotheses.
- Experience with a visualization and reporting tool, such as Power BI and Tableau.
- A working knowledge of cloud data platforms, such as Snowflake, Databricks or Redshift.
- Experience with cloud environments and big data tools, such as Spark and Databricks is a plus.
- A quick learner.
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator with the ability to communicate a story with data and insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- A problem solver with strong analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Effective in task management and deliver high quality work.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus.
- Experience using DAX to generate reports in PowerBI is a plus.
- Experience using PowerQuery to generate report dimensions in PowerBI is a plus.
- Work in both an agile and waterfall methodology is a plus.
- Salesforce Marketing cloud, NetSuite experience or Power BI Certification are a plus.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.