To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
6+ year(s) of experience including 3+ year(s) of experience with an ERP such as SAP and Oracle
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Technology, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Computer and Information Science, Business Administration/Management, Information Technology & Accounting, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Management of Technology
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Demonstrates experience and skills in at-least one of the ERP environments such as SAP, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce etc. The ERP experience can include implementation of ERP as a functional consultant, IT administration, roles and security management, identity management, technical development, center of excellence, QA testing, auditing etc. This job provides opportunities to upskill in other ERPs;
- Demonstrates hands on experience and abilities to configure the ERP systems, user profile and role provisioning, understanding of database structures and the data in general, workflow, and drive end user requirements into solutioning;
- Demonstrates knowledge of business and/or IT processes, concepts of enterprise risk, internal controls, agile team management, technical aspects of information systems and systems development methodology;
- Demonstrates experience and knowledge of data management solutions in database environment, understanding of queries and data connections between sources, workflow of data structures;
- Understands compliance, governance, and risk management practices in system environments and remediation pathways for potential issues;
- Demonstrates experience and knowledge of testing and/or monitoring business process configurable controls, access controls, and/or manual controls within an ERP system such as SAP and Oracle, or another industry-specific systems and Cloud;
- Demonstrates experience and abilities to lead a team and work as a team member driving projects related to control testing, application enhancements, and/or operationalizing control testing or monitoring routines by applying end-to-end standardized and documented processes and procedures;
- Demonstrates experience working with and leveraging onshore and offshore teams with agility to manage team capacity, interaction within teams and clients, considerations related to completeness and accuracy of system generated information, exception criteria, issue management techniques and automation technologies; and,
- Demonstrates experience working with technology to automate the monitoring or testing of controls via methods such as data analytics, workflow tools, Robotics Process Automation, data visualization solutions (i.e. Power BI, Tableau), and/or specialized applications (i.e. SAP GRC Process Control or Oracle GRC) will be an added advantage.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As an Engineering Product Manager III at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for technology and experience translating internal and external customer requirements into solutions for our Execution Capability team. As a part of the Execution team,.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.