We are looking for top-tier Senior Merger and Acquisitions Technical Project Manager is responsible for the project management, delivery and change management framework for various active transformation projects and planned M&A activities. You will work closely with HR Business Partners in the U.S., EMEA and APAC plus other key stakeholders to ensure the smooth implementation of key HR projects.
THIS IS A CONTRACT - CONSULTING POSITION.
CORE: Acquisition Integration Responsibilities:
- Lead project management for an active acquisition project, including integration efforts in partnership with the HR, Finance, Supply Chain teams, as well as our stakeholders across Operations, Finance, Talent Acquisition and Leadership
- Must have very strong overall experience either with SAP, Oracle, SuccessFactors, Workday or Major ERP Systems!
- Must have strong overall HR or Financial Systems expertise, from integration and core functionality of AP, AR, Treasury, Asset Management , Time, Benefits, Recruiting, HR to Payroll.
- Plan, coordinate and execute FI or HR projects across the organization including tracking and reporting on status, risks, issues and dependencies across all workstreams
- Ensure project roles and responsibilities are clear and tasks are assigned correctly
- Generate current and future frameworks, workflows, and other key processes to improve organization, team efficiency and M&A diligence and integration processes
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with all stakeholders to ensure alignment and meet integration objectives
- Participate in acquisition integration meetings, author and distribute regularly scheduled written updates for each deal, and present updates to executive management
CORE: System Integration Responsibilities:
- You will support projects and utilize change management techniques to achieve measurable return on investment
- Oversee the day-to-day project management activities for several active projects within People Operations
- Apply project management methodologies to deploy Human Resources (HR) systems and programs; manages the process of requirements gathering; identifies and resolves risks, issues, and barriers in project execution
- Create reusable project playbooks methodologies (e.g., documentation standards, SOP templates, process maps)
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders, balancing multiple goals and assessing the best way forward in a complex environment
- Serve as the central point of contact for all assigned HR projects
- Gather and compile information regarding scope, timeline, tasks, and dependencies and develop detailed project plans using project management tools/software
- Coordinate and collaborate with HR team members across multiple global locations to plan, execute and keep on track projects of all sizes, managing multiple projects at a time
- Facilitate meetings and written project updates with key internal project team members, business stakeholders and leadership through creation of emails, decks, follow up messages and other mediums
- Lead teams of subject matter experts in HR, IT, Finance, Operations and other disciplines in core team meetings and deliverables, while having no direct management ownership for the team members
- Advise on stakeholder analysis, change management plans and execution, and work closely with leadership on roadmaps
- Engage appropriate resources and partner teams to define/implement change management strategy
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of enterprise level/global company FI or HR system implementation experience
- Must be organized and process oriented, PMI certification a plus (not required)
- Experience in HR transformation, process changes and implementation
- Senior-level experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, human capital consulting, or related field; EMEA and APAC experience a plus (not required)
- Experience of planning and executing projects of varying size and complexity involving but not limited to areas of recruitment applicant tracking systems, performance management systems, reward, and recognition programs, HRIS implementations and acquired company HR migrations
- Very strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organized individual with experience using Confluence, Jira, and other Kanban tools
- Experience with change management frameworks and implementations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage key stakeholder relationships across the organization
- Experience working within a matrix organization or consultancy firm
- Strong project management skills with the ability to perform in an environment of ambiguity and influence decisions and implementation across an organization.
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship. This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $150,000.00 - $220,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Finance or HR Technical Project Manager: 5 years (Required)
- SAP, SF or Workday FI or HRIS Systems: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
**Please note we are no longer accepting applications**Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to.