- Provide ERP subject matter expertise and implementation support.
- Participate in work sessions with functional teams.
- Supports O&M functionality and researches and resolves incidents in priority order
- Conducts troubleshooting for technical issues with data and functionality for delivered and custom functions, configurations, processes, reports, and interfaces
- Extends or customizes the applications and designs and develops solutions, including workflow, interfaces, reports, and custom functionality to meet business requirements and customer standards and best practices.
- Tests custom solutions according to specifications, augmenting as appropriate for the solution, fixes defects, and performs post-resolution follow-up to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Documents technical design, development and unit test scripts and results, and completes other documentation per development team standards and guidelines.
- Evaluates documented resolutions and analyzes trends for lessons learned to apply to future development.
- Develops requirements, consulting with business subject matter experts and functional team member, from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems).
- Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience as a PeopleSoft Developer which includes analyzing, designing, developing, and testing, and troubleshooting PeopleSoft HCM applications.
- Expert knowledge of Application Packages, PeopleCode, PeopleTools 8.58+, Approval Workflow Engine, Application Engine, Component Interface and Integration Broker.
- Expert knowledge of the following reporting tools: PS Query including Connected Queries, Tree Manager, XML Publisher
- Expert knowledge of one or more PeopleSoft application modules and integration between modules.
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge of Global Payroll and Global Payroll rules.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, preferably Oracle, including performance tuning, space management, and DML.
- Working knowledge of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, Cobol, WebLogic and Tuxedo.
- Expertise in retrofitting customized objects and building new customizations (components, pages, fields, records, processes, etc.) using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Application Engines, BI Publisher, Integration Broker, etc.)
- Ability to debug complex PeopleCode and Application Engine programs and analyze and troubleshoot production issues in a Global Payroll environment.
- Experience building fluid pages and components preferred.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure & configuration of Application Server, Web Server and Process Scheduler as related to PeopleSoft is preferred.
- Experience with both UNIX and Windows Server environments.
- Experience with Agile methodology preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading PeopleSoft Enterprise development and support.
**Please note that as a federal contracting company expected to fall under the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force Guidance), Synergy requires that all new employees be fully vaccinated (two weeks after final dose) against COVID-19 before their start date.**
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As an Engineering Product Manager III at CH Robinson, you will use your passion for technology and experience translating internal and external customer requirements into solutions for our Execution Capability team. As a part of the Execution team,.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.