Headquarters: United States
- Work with machine learning scientists and other engineers to develop custom ML solutions for a variety of industries and use cases
- Build machine learning pipelines from ideation up through prototyping, development, and deployment
- Build data pipelines which can ingest, transform, and export data
- Embed statistical algorithms and machine learning models in cloud-based applications
- Help identify areas of opportunity and improvement within projects
- Collaborate in a fully remote, Agile-like environment using tools like Slack and Git (with a lot of uninterrupted development time)
- Competitive salary
- 100%-covered Health insurance for employees, 75%-covered dependents
- Four weeks PTO
- 401(k) with employer contribution matching
- Personalized monthly perks with matched charitable donations
- A 100% remote work environment with highly protected work/life balance
- Relational databases (e.g., Postgres, MySQL)
- Distributed computation (e.g., Spark, Hive, Athena)
- Deploying deep learning-based models (e.g., PyTorch/Tensorflow)
- Cloud infrastructures (we use AWS)
- General application (e.g., web API) development
- Git collaboration
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.
Company BackgroundINTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare.
Primary location: Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-Time Travel: 10% Non-compete: Yes Location: Work from home position located inside the continental United StatesWe're hiring a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our.
Job Description:Provide ERP subject matter expertise and implementation support.Participate in work sessions with functional teams.Supports O&M functionality and researches and resolves incidents in priority orderConducts troubleshooting for technical.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: United States URL: https://strong.ioStrong Analytics is seeking Software Engineers to help design and develop machine-learning based applications for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500s. Engineers are core contributors at Strong,.