- Performs operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity.
- Works independently in support of team initiatives.
- Gathers requirements, develops specifications prepares documentation.
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various CHOP locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- One (1) year of experience working within a healthcare environment and within Information Systems.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working within a healthcare environment and within Information Systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Intermediate critical thinking, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Basic ability to facilitate meetings
- Basic documentation skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
Synergy is seeking a Senior Database Developer to support the full redesign of a legacy application currently being used by over 1,000 government resources. The candidate must have experience with designing and developing database tables and scripts.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Kellogg Garden Products a stable, steadfast family-owned business has an immediate need for a Power BI/Report Writer engineer.Established in 1925 and despite steady growth, we remain guided by the core values of our founder, H. Clay Kellogg: integrity,.
About the Position: We are seeking a Data Analyst who will support the business by delivering analytics solutions and generating operational insights from a variety of data sources. You will be responsible for knowing the company’s data properly to answer.
Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the futureThis is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.We are Cognizant Artificial IntelligenceDigital technologies, including analytics.
The Data Migration Specialist supports Product Safety through all phases of Project Aurora. The successful candidate will possess the ability to evaluate varied AS IS Product Safety Environmental Health and Safety Specifications against data standards.
More jobs by this company
Location: LOC_HOME-Home/Remote Office LocationReq ID: 215212Shift: DaysEmployment Status: Regular - Full TimeSeeking Breakthrough MakersChildren’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)—named America’s 2022 Best Large Employer by Forbes—offers countless ways.